So, Amy or Schezerade?

scher is not going to be in the next one in all likely hood so why try? amy on the other hand has a slight chance at least of retuning

Just go for Amy if your gonna be in tournaments because Zade is banned from em'.
But if you're looking for a little advantage when you're fighting pick Zade
But each character seems to have some Pro's and Con's.

I'll always pick Amy rather than copies because:
1) she's AMY, not someone else <3
2) better not get accostumed to the difference in range and whatnot because it may cause problems when competition arises

for me, amy's style doesn't flow as well with larger characters like scherazade or customs. it could be preference or something psychological but i don't seem do as well if i don't use good ol' amy.

I'll pick Schezerade to annoy people I don't like (instead of trash talk), because the majority of the players hate her attitude and her voice. I'm sure thats a decent reason O_O;

In casual play, would you look like an ass for picking a CAS Amy? I understand tourney setting, but I wonder how some of you feel in casual play.

Geh. Charizard's voice stings and burns like the fires of hell itself. Whenever she speaks, a small child dies.
There's no replacement for cute ol' Amy.

ewwww i wish eveyone plays schez so everyone will keep there hands off my women T_T

Amy has a voice I can stand. Schezerade's high pitch voice gets on my ever lasting nerve. Maybe it's better in english I don't know, but then everyone's voice stinks except Darth's.

Think I'll stick with Amy even without increased range. I'm used to fighting with short ranged characters, so it doesn't bother me.

That goes 1,000x for me! To me, Schezerade's voice is a combination of one of the Chippettes on helium (dear God) and Urkel, only far more annoying, white, has pointy ears, and doesn't wear glasses XP.

I've been meaning to get back to Amy for a while. I'm just to used to Scheherzerade longer range. I'm gunna try starting getting back on to Amy though, since shes just awesome anyway. =P

Do Sche and Amy CAS characters have the same range or does Sche have a slightly longer range than even them?

I use Amy normally but if I am doing a match that matters I will use Scheherazade. By the way does anybody actually have a reason for banning bonus characters in tournaments?

i dont' know if it's just me... but when ever i use sch... i fell that her step is very bad..people say it's the same.. but i tend to step alot in my matches...so i can tell when a character step is different from amy's step..

I use Amy normally but if I am doing a match that matters I will use Scheherazade. By the way does anybody actually have a reason for banning bonus characters in tournaments?

No there is no solid reason to ban them, other than whoever is making the desisions for the SC4 community is not that smart.

Back