Soul Calibur 5 Create a Soul Speculation

Which Create a Soul was the best in your opinion?

• Total voters
Soul Calibur's interesting gameplay is what brought me to the dance but the CAS is was kept me there. SCIII probably had the best to date, followed by BD, then IV. I was sorely disappointed when IV was released with its clothing stats and exploding trousers but at least they seem to have their heads screwed on straight for this installment. Can't wait!

How could you be disappointed with that? :P

Well, as someone who likes to spend quite a bit of time making my characters in CAS. I will admit that I would get a little annoyed when entire articles of clothing would just shatter like glass mid fight, and I would have to fight sometimes 4 more matches in just my underwear and socks. Just a bit too over the top for my tastes. I hope they toned it down a little in 'V'.

Well, as someone who likes to spend quite a bit of time making my characters in CAS. I will admit that I would get a little annoyed when entire articles of clothing would just shatter like glass mid fight, and I would have to fight sometimes 4 more matches in just my underwear and socks. Just a bit too over the top for my tastes. I hope they toned it down a little in 'V'.

No, I understand completely. I just saw "exploding pants" and knew I needed to say something about it XD

After seeing about every create a soul videos released thus far, I am concerned with the fact that movable accessories (like the raccoon tail and the circle/apple piece) can be placed ANYWHERE. And I mean ANYWHERE (You know that augmentation option on woman, well this is sort that but for men...). Online humiliation create a souls will be bumped up a notch, if u know what i mean...

Yeah, it's going to look pretty ridiculous but I'm sure there will be plenty of players online who will have awesome looking characters that don't look like jokes.

I'm actually most concerned with the lack of women's hairstyles, especially the ponytail that Taki has and Setsuka's updo which I actually need for one of my characters. The fact we haven't seen anything like the Velvet Jacket(also for one of my characters) or the Duelist's Jacket also concerns me as these are practically essentials.

I'm actually most concerned with the lack of women's hairstyles, especially the ponytail that Taki has and Setsuka's updo which I actually need for one of my characters. The fact we haven't seen anything like the Velvet Jacket(also for one of my characters) or the Duelist's Jacket also concerns me as these are practically essentials.
Yeah, it looks like the girls don't have that many hairstyles. I'm hoping that they offer more hair and outfits for both male & female characters by unlocking them or being able to get them from DLC.

I agree. The lack of hairstyles is a little troubling, but I am sure a there will be unlockables or even hopefully DLC. It would also be nice to get some more faces in there but that is just me ^ ^ Also one random concern of mine is... has anyone seen if you can give Males facial hair? I don't mean the facial hair you get on certain faces, but an actual beard like EM.

DLC would be great, but I'm sure there will be plenty of unlockables in-game to keep the CaS enthusiasts busy for a while. Maybe you can even unlock hairstyles.... 11 days people!

I'm hoping that Seong Mina's braided ponytail and Setsuka's ponytail return as well.

I hope for this too! I loved Seong Mina's hairstyle on my some of my chars in BD.

I think it would be nice if they had more longer hairstyles too. I found that there was never enough of those, especially in the ponytail types of hair. I always wonder what SC would be like if it had some hair customizations like in Tekken? I love some of the bangs you can get in Tekken.

I hope for this too! I loved Seong Mina's hairstyle on my some of my chars in BD.

I think it would be nice if they had more longer hairstyles too. I found that there was never enough of those, especially in the ponytail types of hair. I always wonder what SC would be like if it had some hair customizations like in Tekken? I love some of the bangs you can get in Tekken.
I always wondered if SC had Tekken's hair customization feature as a whole. Now that would be amazing, and would actually make up for the lack of long hairstyles anyways.

Back