Soul Calibur 5 Guest/Bonus/CAS Character Discussion

They did all this work to differentiate the cast in SC4, to remove clonism; and you want to CUT the cast down?
Wtf.

Anyways, my vote for guest characters:

Hwang, Li-Long and Arthur.

If not them, then fucking nobody. Jerks.

-Idle

lol itll all be over soon...i hope. SCV will be great!! or all our hopes and dreams will come crashing down on us.

I would love some dark (non PG) ninja turtle action in the game. There is already a lizard with a sword.

I still say Guts and Griffith should be in. And I would like a Highlander in the game too!

I fuckin Hate Guest characters but if I HAD to chose anybody

a>

HAIL TO THE KING BITCHES!!!

I want BloodRayne. Because she's hot, a redhead, has a cool uni, wristblades, and great suction. :-O

bloodraynetokyorougebym.jpg

bloodraynez.jpg

bloodraynek.jpg

Ok, I know toons can't be hot nor have suction, but if they can virtually fight then they can virtually be hot too :) I dig the heels, too.

and she has boobage

I forward the motion 'Ryu Hayabusa...

But seriously this game needs more permanent than guest characters. How I wish Kratos was permanently in the roster, he has a very decent movelist and most importantly HE FITS IN THE TIMELINE. Unlike certain intergalactic warlords who possibly found themselves warping through Zas's insane time loop and somehow landed their asses onto the SC roster

Actual the soul swords created an interdimensional rip and the sith and jedi decided to investigate

The non PG version of the TMNT would be a great addition. 4 guest characters with 4 different fighting styles/weapons.

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_by_nebezial.jpg

You can even have a guest boss of the Shredder!
theshredder.jpg

Cast your vote now for the TMNT!

while that sounds epic id say the styles are already there
Leo= cervy
Don= kilik
Mikey= maxi
Raph= taki

My opinion on the guest characters? Well...

Dragon Ball Fuckin' Z.

I don't care if they're broken, I just want Amy to eat my fucking Kamehameha at point blank.

BloodRayne and Snake would be fine too. =]

Im not saying they should put the assassin guy from the movie "ninja assassin" (even though that wouldn't be a bad idea IMO) but I really like his weapon concept :

http://www.hawtmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/ninja-assassin.jpg

Or maybe a character that uses the "Sai" weapons would be also very interesting (The shitty marvel character Elektra's signature weapon no offense to who likes Elektra)

Not sure if they should make new characters with them or find guest characters but I like the weapon concepts and integrating them in SCV would be gnarly.

I just got another idea.

How about Legend of Dragoon characters? I'd love to see Rose or Dart or Lloyd in action with those addition attacks.

Sais could be a very heavy aGI based moveset.. which could be pretty cool.. i mean talim/taki are upclose and personal but dont seem to have a lotta aGI (which i love)

Back