Soul Calibur 5 Guest/Bonus/CAS Character Discussion

I agree with Angrel-San. But if it happens anyway, good guest would be characters from the Berserk Mangas like: Gutz, Griffit, Zodd, Skull Knight, Casca, Silat.

I know I'm going to hear it by saying this but, keep in mind its just my opinion, I want Link (Zelda series) to return as my guest character.

why won't you settle for a CAS of link ?

Because Link's moveset is unique and a CAS just won't cut it, no matter how good the CAS looks its still not the real Link. I want Link to return. I mean if he doesn't I won't throw a fit but I would like to see Link return, that's all.

Not trying to rain on your parade but im pretty positive link is not coming back. SC is not known for recycling guest characters.

i would love to see the Tales of Vesperia characters, in a fighting game... and this is about as close to that as theyre ever going to get, so thats who, thinking with my heart, id love to see... (i know tales of vs. exists... but its meh)
but with my brain... those characters are either gonna be hidiously broken, or nothing like they are in their own game...

so... realistically... ... ...
none, and make character creation more in depth, with some unused weapons for them to... be neccesary for...

or... you know... make a shit load of money by cashing in on FF7... and that what i think will happen...

Not trying to rain on your parade but im pretty positive link is not coming back. SC is not known for recycling guest characters.

No dude its cool I understand that the chances of Link returning are never and I'm ok with that, it's merely wishful thinking lol.

I made a video a few years back and talked about that i wanted to see Alien and Predator in 5. Hah... what a stupid thing but it would make sense! O__O

Right now i'm thinking about Bayonetta and Jeanne as guest characters. That would be sweet.

Considering there were Guests in only SC2, SC4, and SC:BD, I wouldn't exactly say that. SC3 had no Guests. It can happen again, and it should. Link (and possibly 1 other) could return on the Nintendo iteration.

(Blood)Rayne, a Predator (been hunting throughout history), Ryu Hayabusa, and Kratos on console.
But, honestly, cool as these would be, I'd rather not have any guests if it means they skimp on original characters and CAS options...

I made a video a few years back and talked about that i wanted to see Alien and Predator in 5. Hah... what a stupid thing but it would make sense! O__O

The best idea i've read so far!

I mean a predator with extendable spear and wristblades would be awesome man.
And i love the aliens.

The best idea i've read so far!

I mean a predator with extendable spear and wristblades would be awesome man.
And i love the aliens.

I was thinking the same. And Predators laser on the shoulder could work as some sort of gaurd breaker maybe.

I just thought, I'd like to see Raziel and Kain in a fighting game, and since they both use swords.... The way Kain draws blood from enemies afar is similar to Vader's choke, so I could see it happening. And if it helps a remake of Soul Reaver, all the better. It's just a little hope ignited by the Raziel and Kain skins for the Lara Croft game.

Back