Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

Yeah exactly. The detail shows much more with less bold colours and the characters look awesome. The amount of times I've seen really well made characters with the one problem being all the colours are in the top saturation range making the character look like a plastic toy. I guess I'm a little ocd about it though lol

There are quite a few content creators on this own website’s CaS forum who have a pretty good eye for color if that’s what you’re looking for.

the biggest problem i'm having with cas right now is the lack of asymmetrical items for women

that and the only full knight like helmet doesn't leave the eyes exposed

DLC when?

The saturation thing is kind of a shame, but I haven't felt like it's been super crippling. It's still not as annoying as straight-up missing parts.

I......whhhaaaaattt??
These are beyond impressive, holy shit. Damn good job on all of these!
Holy fuck that Bayonetta though. (I mean they're all good but the Bayo is seriously something else)
I'm in love with ALL of 'em, the level of detail they have is out of this world!! My boy Dante though....you saved the best for last huh?😂 It's the best attempt at his DMC3 look i've ever seen. Geralt's weapons on his back serving as replacement for Rebellion are spot-on, same goes for the Ebony/Ivory gun sheath. Also, zip stickers posing as his leather holsters on his coat are a very nice touch.👌 He looks SSStylish!!
Absolutely speechless with all these! Well done all of you!
Thank you guys, I really appreciate it!! Most of these have taken up a stupid amount of my time but I'm so passionate about CaS that I can't stop. 😅 I have a few new creations to show you guys so check back soon!!

Oh, by the way, I decided to do a full count of all the equipment for both genders. Extra items and Tira's equipment, included.
Male characters have 266 pieces of equipment, and female characters have 278 pieces. Both genders have 31 hairstyles.
I'm guessing female characters have more equipment to make up for how few women are on the roster to borrow equipment from, but it doesn't really make up for much, in my opinion.
What's really bothering me is the lack of detailed pants or jackets for women, since the bulk of most of the female roster's outfits is underwear, or at least classified as such in CaS. I wouldn't mind having to rely on stickers and patterns for details if they didn't make them worse than they were in SCV.
Boots are a major problem too. It figures that the one pair of boots that made it from SC5 was my absolute least favorite. I really miss those heeled ankle boots.

The saturation thing is kind of a shame, but I haven't felt like it's been super crippling. It's still not as annoying as straight-up missing parts.

Well it is possible to use low saturation colours, it's just that people don't often do it from what I've seen surface on YouTube so far.

Check out my OC Elisha, using mainly low saturation colour, notice how the detail shines through. She has a twin sister Eliza who is like the evil one which I'll show at some point. Also gonna try and make Ukyo from samsho soon!

FB_IMG_1540542312304.jpg

FB_IMG_1540541778936.jpg

FB_IMG_1540541784123.jpg

FB_IMG_1540541787362.jpg

FB_IMG_1540541797439.jpg

Following my previous post with Elisha, here is Eliza, the twin sister. She is of a particular evil persuasion. Note how she is adorned with the blood stains of her victims.

You nailed that Shura look with Eliza! :)
By the way, how did you do the bloodstains? Frankly, it's one of the CaS tricks i've never used and would love to learn.

Bright colours can definitely look good on certain character designs. I feel they look best on African and Indian styled characters. But the Savannah set does it well too. Once I get back to England I'll be setting up a thread of my characters.
Nothing I love more than seeing other's creations. I have limited data but I look forward to seeing everybody's stuff!

@LostSoul_83 Right, I know what you're saying, but even using low saturation, on some parts, it's still much higher saturated than it was in SoulCalibur V. So it's somewhat not people's fault, unless they're just leaving the saturation at 4 on every item not realizing you can change it. But it's happened several times where I've spent way too much time on a single item's color because it's seemingly impossible to get the actual color I want.

Edit: Typo fix.

Last edited:
You nailed that Shura look with Eliza! :)
By the way, how did you do the bloodstains? Frankly, it's one of the CaS tricks i've never used and would love to learn.
Cheers dude.

On the shoulder skull and her right shoulder it's a wave kind of flame sticker. On the shoulder horns it's a kind of 3 colour cammo pattern with two of the colours used to shade the blood and one colour used for the colour of the horns. After some size increase and angle change its perfect.

Cheers dude.

On the shoulder skull and her right shoulder it's a wave kind of flame sticker. On the shoulder horns it's a kind of 3 colour cammo pattern with two of the colours used to shade the blood and one colour used for the colour of the horns. After some size increase and angle change its perfect.
Hmm, sounds really nice, i also just took a screenshot of your tips just in case. Many thanks buddy, think i'm gonna boot up SCV to give it a shot :)

Yeah should be possible since scv has the same patterns / stickers. You not playing SC6 yet?
Sadly not. Money problems+studies+life=no SC6 for me yet or, even a PS4. I definitely plan to though in the next couple of years, will never give up on this entry or the series.

Umbra, buddy, i'm speechless. These are not CaS, these are works of art!! You even made Link feel natural (to me) as most of his attempts i've seen always end up being cheesy-looking!
P.S: Though i hate myself for asking this as i don't want to be a bother, would you please be so kind as to provide this humble fella with this batch's formulas? I would be in your debt.

Back