Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why it take so long to make just a preview, just to say "okay don't worry, you'll get SC 6 next year, it is on its way" ..

Tekken is out , DBZ Fighter will be out next February .. If we get gameplay videos at next E3 for SC, why they don't just tell something about the current process .. Maybe it's too soon or whatever .. I don't know, but it's really frustrating ..

Doesn't Sony normally have an event around November-December?

And to be fair SC5 was announced out of the blue in Spring 2011, so it's very possible we don't really have to wait for events

So I take it the opportunity for sc6 to happen at TGS 2017 by now has gone past
To be fair this TGS was shit, almost nothing new was announced and most trailers were slightly updated versions of already shown ones.
In terms of game annoucement events do we have anymore this year now?
PSX in december is the only event of "big announcements may happen" type. But as everyone mentioned above SCV was announced out of blue and good chances same will happen to SCVI.

They'll probably do what they did with SCV. Announcing the game at a random event and revealing the first gameplay trailer at e3 or some other big event. I just wish we'd get updates every now and then. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back