Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost never stay up for streams (I'm assuming this gets streamed), but I'm considering it this time. It'll hurt extra bad if I stay up and nothing gets announced though.

How long are the Game Awards?

I almost never stay up for streams (I'm assuming this gets streamed), but I'm considering it this time. It'll hurt extra bad if I stay up and nothing gets announced though.

How long are the Game Awards?

It was close to 3 hours last year. It's been several years since I last watched it, but if it's still the same I have one warning: it's kinda boring to watch.

Why? There's no reason to do that except plopping in change for the sake of change.
You don't get it, with adding second nunchuck you still can fight with one nunchuck and can switch style anytime between one or two nunchuck. It will expand Maxi moveset with two styles.
You realize that most people who like fighting games enjoy martial arts, and like seeing different martial art styles compete against each other, right? Differing sword styles are also unique and interesting to see how they interact with another one etc.
All this sword styles can do one unique character, i am not against all this different martial art styles i just want combine them and attach to single character. There is no need split sword style on 10 characters when only one character can perform all them.

You don't get it, with adding second nunchuck you still can fight with one nunchuck and can switch style anytime between one or two nunchuck. It will expand Maxi moveset with two styles.
Li Long doesn't always have attacks where he wields 2 nunchucks (at least in SC3). The moment Maxi whips out his 2nd pair of nunchucks from his holster, he won't be able to perform his soul loops. You might think you are "expanding" the moveset, but you are crippling the quality of the entire command list by implementing this.

All this sword styles can do one unique character, i am not against all this different martial art styles i just want combine them and attach to single character. There is no need split sword style on 10 characters when only one character can perform all them.
You can make duplicate CAS characters with different weapons. That ought to satisfy you while not ruining SC6 for the rest of you. Win-win.

*Sigh*

Ever since this forum became more active, it's like we just can't seem to go for one day without some sort of drama breaking down in here.

Is it that hard to have a decent discussion about Soulcalibur on a site created for Soulcalibur?!

Reactions: Ave
I'm hoping for tomorrow, too. just want official confirmation it's real and what platforms it will be on.

if not tomorrow at the game awards, then hopefully over the weekend during PSX.

Aghh the days are going so slowly.... I speculate there will be a teaser tomorrow/today, and the switch version will be shown at the bamco event on the 15th with the bonus character. Just hoping something is revealed at some point. wonder if Siegfried is gonna be like 90 yr's old haha :D

I’m really just getting so many feelings that VI will actually be canonized for the time between 4/5. I don’t know why I’m feeling that so heavily.

Looks like I missed another one...

Anyway, let's just hope that we do get a reveal today, and with something to chew on for the next week.

I hope CaS is intact and as in depth as V's was. It's the one aspect we've heard 0 about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back