Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It confuses and upsets me especially because this is apparently the go-to place to discuss SC6. Also you can see an actual guard break at 07:48 in this video.
Ah thank you for this! Nice to see its basically from SC5 and looks awesome :)

Ikr name of the thread is soul calibur 6 discussion and I'm having to scroll past pages of 'this is the best taki outfit' :/

Anyways yeah that last hit of that attack was when Sophitia was in soul charge in the trailer.

Also we have now seen like 10 fights of sc6 and still not seen what it looks like to have your guard broken dammit!
More focused SCVI gameplay stuff tends to happen in the SCVI forum. A thread in the casual forum talking about Taki's outfits? Imagine....

I wonder how many characters their going to reveal monthly because if the game comes out sometime in the summer as some people are suggesting then we would need about 3 per month to get 20 around July. I think there's going to be more than 20 characters and if they're more we might get a lot of character reveals until launch monthly, then again it could come out far later in the year and we could get a lot less characters revealed monthly if at all.

I wonder how many characters their going to reveal monthly because if the game comes out sometime in the summer as some people are suggesting then we would need about 3 per month to get 20 around July. I think there's going to be more than 20 characters and if they're more we might get a lot of character reveals until launch monthly, then again it could come out far later in the year and we could get a lot less characters revealed monthly if at all.

They can announce like 2 characters per months until release, or 1 character per month and then many characters per months when close to release (something similar to Injustice 2 and MKX marketing)

One of the things I'm looking forward is each character's unique Reversal Edge parry animation. That sort of the stuff always gets me.

Mitsurugi's and Sophitia's already look pretty darn awesome. I'd like to see someone like Raphael parrying compared to someone with a big pole arm like watching Zasalamel parry.

I'm gunna miss Elysium's outfit. I hope the SCV 1P/2P costumes make a return as DLC. Same thing for SC4

I'll pay lots of money for it.

I didnt like her P1 but her P2 was absolutely gorgeous, I'd pay loads for a DLC pack with her P2 in it.

Going back to guest characters, as i said Artorias would be sick, but i forgot to mention another guest character that could be tight

jack-sparrow.jpg

What do you guys think? (Would be sick as well if they give him special intro/outro VS Cervantes)

Going back to guest characters, as i said Artorias would be sick, but i forgot to mention another guest character that could be tight

jack-sparrow.jpg

What do you guys think? (Would be sick as well if they give him special intro/outro VS Cervantes)

Would be shit if not voiced by Johnny Depp, and I doubt they could afford him on the initial budget. On top of that, he abused his ex-wife, and I wouldn't want to support an abusive man by buying a game or DLC he's in.

Hey guys, I think I solved our little problem...

1513857599976.png

You're welcome.

... I just reached the page where one of you already made a photoshop with all the circles. I had to edit this post to reflect this.

Dammit.

Well, I hope some of you at least noticed the character slots on Sophitia's boobies. I thought it was a nice touch.

Last edited:
Would be shit if not voiced by Johnny Depp, and I doubt they could afford him on the initial budget. On top of that, he abused his ex-wife, and I wouldn't want to support an abusive man by buying a game or DLC he's in.

Heard about this but i didn't knew if it was true or just fake rumors, anyway i don't wanna to turn this off topic lol

About the voice, while Deep would obviously be the best choice, but they'll still manage to do it well imo, also i though Jack Sparrow Japanese voice in KH2 was quite good.

View attachment 47762

You're welcome.

While you guys seem to be very concern about character roster number, personally right now i'm hoping for more alt costumes with color choices.

Of course i care about roster number at launch, but personally i think it's gonna be great, also there is a good chance they'll add more characters in post launch.

View attachment 47762

You're welcome.

No man I'm telling you it's gotta be layered D:

Heard about this but i didn't knew if it was true or just fake rumors, anyone i don't wanna to turn this off topic lol

About the voice, while Deep would obviously be the best choice, but they'll still manage to do it well imo, also t though Deep Japanese voice in KH2 was quite good.

If it wasn't Johnny voicing and they did a good job I'll be screaming yassss and throwing money at my PS4 lol.

While you guys seem to be very concern about character roster number, personally right now i'm hoping for more alt costumes with color choices.

Of course i care about roster number at launch, but personally i think it's gonna be great, also there is a good chance they'll add more characters in post launch.
Yeah I hope we'll get more than simple palette swaps xD

I care about the number of characters at launch, because that would mean they didn't learn anything with SCV and furthermore trash the name of the game by adding everyone's favourites only via DLC (just like SCLS). But let's hope they won't do that ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back