Soul Charge 11_44_77(B+K) ~ Dread Storm
Soul Charge Dread Charge 2_8BA
Soul Charge Dread Charge 2_8BB
Soul Charge Dread Charge 2_8BK
Soul Charge Dread Storm B
Soul Charge RE (B)
Soul Charge 236 A+G
Were they listed in the game?

Excuse the intrusion (a question of non-relation to current subject of thread) but I couldn't find a SCVI Q&A section.
- But how many plus frames does one have after a guard crush, raw AND Reversal Edge state, and is it character specific?

But how will you handle the subconscious purchase of the game?

giphy.gif

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Excuse the intrusion (a question of non-relation to current subject of thread) but I couldn't find a SCVI Q&A section.
- But how many plus frames does one have after a guard crush, raw AND Reversal Edge state, and is it character specific?
Raw it should depend on the recovery frames of the attack you crushed the guard with. Same for RE.
There will be a set stun for the guard crushed opponent, but your own recovery will always be a factor.
They could also go complicated, like with GI, and vary the stun based on what type of attack crushed the guard.

Does anyone know when the DLC characters will be revealed? Did Kayane ask Okubo this question in their most recent interview?

All characters have been revealed... i think?

Unless if there's sill some top tiers surprise Kappa, but hard to tell now. There are still those mysterious circles that we don't know what it means.

The first DLC character won't be reveal now, November at soonest i'd say, or maybe December.

SETSUKA PLEASE

I'd love to say that there still are characters they are hiding from us, however at this point I'd say if there's anyone at all left it is likely Edge Master up in the top left. I have a hard time believing he'd just appear in the story without being playable at all, but then again Hwang, Cassandra and Lizardman all seem to appear at some point in the story as well and here we are...

My girlfriend's gonna hate me after the 19th...

Lol! I've been preparing my gf for this for months now. I've even got her kind of excited to create characters for me hahaha.

if there's anyone at all left it is likely Edge Master up in the top left.

Yup, pretty much what i'm thinking. Gotta say though i'm not looking forward to it at all. Unless they completely throw us for a loop and reveal a *gasp* unique moveset Edgemaster (que singing angels) but i think he's just gonna be a random mimic and nothing else.

No one has seen an image or footage of Inferno's location yet, right?

Lol! I've been preparing my gf for this for months now. I've even got her kind of excited to create characters for me hahaha.

Yep. Told mine that she shouldn't expect much life out of me on the 19th-21st weekend. That's going to be "soul calibur weekend" and it might be good for her to plan her meet ups with friends that weekend haha! She was OK about it so I've got my free pass to fester in front of the TV with Sc6 at high volume.

Me and my friends have been having Soul Calibur 5 tournaments for a couple of years, where we split up the cast and play elimination. Going to order pizza and pull an all-nighter when it comes out with them. 10 Days Left!

Back