Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

But the “problem”, as it were, is that they rolled the clock backwards, meaning the characters are younger, and yet they kept their physical features the same or enhanced them, when that’s not how that works. Breasts can grow, yes, especially if you have children, but in the time period, it doesn’t make sense that they would still be huge. Way back in December when it was first revealed, that was the initial reaction I had about Sophitia, that it was so wrong that I would, and still probably may, make a hex edited CaS of Sophitia where I do nothing to her but make her breasts the size that they should be.
Are we really getting worked up over something like this?

Are we really getting worked up over something like this?
I’m perfectly calm. It’s just something I’ll tweak for my own preferences, same as giving Mi-na a touch-up to make her a tiny bit more classy while keeping the general idea of her costume intact. It’s the beauty of CaS.

I dont like that every female character has to have some unnecessary side, under, over, inner boob showing, preferably two zones and more if possible. I like it when it fits the character, but it's weird on Mina, imagine her running around her bros from the dojang wearing that bikini, god... and Talim is forced as well.

Last edited:
It is what it is, but some self-awareness on the part of the character designer(s) would've been nice. Like, you even gave Talim underboob? What are y'all doing? lol
1539820717309.png

And then you don't even get 2P outfits.

But the “problem”, as it were, is that they rolled the clock backwards, meaning the characters are younger, and yet they kept their physical features the same or enhanced them, when that’s not how that works. Breasts can grow, yes, especially if you have children, but in the time period, it doesn’t make sense that they would still be huge. Way back in December when it was first revealed, that was the initial reaction I had about Sophitia, that it was so wrong that I would, and still probably may, make a hex edited CaS of Sophitia where I do nothing to her but make her breasts the size that they should be.
Bro you know full well why they didn't reduce breast size, and that has nothing to do with age.

The most important issue is now the lack of a random casual mathes (like Tekken 7).
Online modes in this game are very inadequate.

The most important issue is now the lack of a random casual mathes (like Tekken 7).
Online modes in this game are very inadequate.
Where's Global Colosseo when you need it.
Not even the huge chat room was needed, just the unranked random matches was great for finding fights quickly.

Bro you know full well why they didn't reduce breast size, and that has nothing to do with age.
Knowing why doesn't stop me from not liking the fact that they didn't do it. I would rather they did do it, obviously, and since they didn't, then I'll take matters into my own hands and do it myself. It's not a big deal, it's still not as bad as what they did with SoulCalibur IV, but it's still in that direction, and I'd rather it be more like the direction they were going with SoulCalibur V's designs. But as long as we have CaS, and it has enough viable options, I'll just make my own designs, and call it a day.

Knowing why doesn't stop me from not liking the fact that they didn't do it. I would rather they did do it, obviously, and since they didn't, then I'll take matters into my own hands and do it myself. It's not a big deal, it's still not as bad as what they did with SoulCalibur IV, but it's still in that direction, and I'd rather it be more like the direction they were going with SoulCalibur V's designs. But as long as we have CaS, and it has enough viable options, I'll just make my own designs, and call it a day.

Oh yeah. As much as I don't like the character, I admit I'm impressed that SCV's lead lady was so fully clothed. And her alt was even moreso.

Elysium, on the other hand...

Great screenshots. Maybe they’re made with the video editor on PS4? Saw the pause icon in the corner. Looks like we can hide UI stuff completely?

Me wants thes SCVIs nows...

We just got tomorrow to get through.

I wont be able to play mine until friday night unless they decide to deliver it on thursday but i'm assuming they'll at least deliver it on time. Deliver people typically mix things up at my house. Always get knocks on my door for pizza i didnt order and an amazon delivery was left at the neighbors' house once.

Back