Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

What would totally drive me crazy is that they announce free DLC characters to fill the two spots.

But I think we're "only" getting the first DLC character :)
So you mean like, the two free slots are extra characters not part season pass and maybe the center slot is a DLC slot for the rest of the season pass or something? That would be amazing but wouldn't happen in a million years (though there is still this question of where the third DLC character goes).

It would be nice though to think that if the game is selling well, they might think "y'know what? we couldn't deliver the roster the fans wanted, but we got good sales so here, have some free characters to flesh it out". Again, wouldn't happen in a million years but it's a nice thought. I know if I was a developer that's something I would do but then I'm too nice for my own good.

I really hope the announcement is one or more of the DLC characters. Gotta be right? Unless what they think is a big announcement and what WE think is a big announcement don't align, which wouldn't surprise me...

So you mean like, the two free slots are extra characters not part season pass and maybe the center slot is a DLC slot for the rest of the season pass or something? That would be amazing but wouldn't happen in a million years (though there is still this question of where the third DLC character goes).

It would be nice though to think that if the game is selling well, they might think "y'know what? we couldn't deliver the roster the fans wanted, but we got good sales so here, have some free characters to flesh it out". Again, wouldn't happen in a million years but it's a nice thought. I know if I was a developer that's something I would do but then I'm too nice for my own good.

I really hope the announcement is one or more of the DLC characters. Gotta be right? Unless what they think is a big announcement and what WE think is a big announcement don't align, which wouldn't surprise me...
I very much doubt the "DLC slot", but the two slots now could very well be free DLC, and then they add a slot above each of them and one in the middle for the other three DLC characters. With as much as Okubo is hyping, two free characters today might just fit the bill.

I was about to say LINK STREAM to them but i worried they translated it as "Please reveal Link for SC6" lol

Back