Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I'm still assuming 2B will get a story, until she actually releases and doesn't have one. Call me a hopeless optimist at will. Hwang and Amy need stories too.

Maybe Ivy will be in a future Nier game.
That would be pretty amusing, but I'm pretty sure SoulCalibur canon never works both ways, though that didn't stop me from hoping that Darth Vader in Rogue One would walk in with both Soul swords for no reason, I would have nearly died that day in the theater if they put that in.

I assumed they would because of Tira.

if the other DLC don't, then that just furthers the perception that Tira was meant to be on the base roster but was cut to drive orders of the Season Pass. which is a **** move on Bamco's part.
Tira is a "bonus" character and that means you should not expect her to fallow the same rules as other dlc characters and 2B is a guest so the same can be said for her

though that didn't stop me from hoping that Darth Vader in Rogue One would walk in with both Soul swords for no reason, I would have nearly died that day in the theater if they did.

you dream too big, but it would be nice to see at least a reference like the swords in he background or just mentioned in the script really really vague.
look at me im dreaming too...

After long days, i finally sealed the 30 astral fissures and that's a relief !

As a noob it was a nightmare, especially since i forgot to keep the count and game doesn't say how much we sealed already. Seong Mi-Na helped me so much, thank you Seong Mi-Na ! And lvl 90 mercenaries too. With "soul charge regeneration + weak attacks don't repeal" AI was clearly on steroids. Or lvl 70 AI on permanent soul charge argh ! I've read one player here managed to get all the titles, it's clearly beyond my strength, congratz for this achievement !

(I changed my mind about Inferno, fortunately we can play him to clear very hard arcade ! They did well to give us Inferno lol !)

DanteSC3 and I have both done all titles. If you have the time and opportunity to experiment, I'm sure you'll be able to get it if you aim for it. Some of the AI are definitely on roids and some ridiculous modifiers, but being a high enough level and a high level weapon can change that. Some of the ones in the fissures are on the ridiculous side. Had an Ivy AI that would just toss out or combo into instant Summon Suffering or Calamity Symphony when I was going through to get Yoshimitsu's. Suffice to say I gave up on that fight, hilarious as it was. Congrats on the 30 fissures though, that takes a while.

Thank you very much ! Well i think i just reached my maximum level.
In Libra i started as Raphael until lvl 70 but from astral fissures it became too hard and i switched definitely to Mi-Na. In the end i was at lvl 99 with a lvl 90 weapon + modifiers, beside that even a lvl 50 AI on steroids was already a suffering, and a lvl 70 AI on steroids was far beyond my strength. Steroids lvl 50 Xianghua, after trying a dozen times i was very lucky because she slipped to the edge of the ring ! But after that there was even worst : Kilik and Groh lvl 70 perma soul charge. Couldn't even take off 5% of their life, AI hit 3 combos and good bye. I guess that you get titles when you pass these both fights, and that you overcame them, so congratz with both hands !

And now... "evil playthrough" ! I'm surprised how Geralt style is very pleasant to play !
Fast, flexible, quite powerful !

Last edited:
After long days, i finally sealed the 30 astral fissures and that's a relief !

As a noob it was a nightmare, especially since i forgot to keep the count and game doesn't say how much we sealed already. Seong Mi-Na helped me so much, thank you Seong Mi-Na ! And lvl 90 mercenaries too. With "soul charge regeneration + weak attacks don't repeal" AI was clearly on steroids. Or lvl 70 AI on permanent soul charge argh ! I've read one player here managed to get all the titles, it's clearly beyond my strength, congratz for this achievement !

(I changed my mind about Inferno, fortunately we can play him to clear very hard arcade ! They did well to give us Inferno lol !)
DanteSC3 and I have both done all titles. If you have the time and opportunity to experiment, I'm sure you'll be able to get it if you aim for it. Some of the AI are definitely on roids and some ridiculous modifiers, but being a high enough level and a high level weapon can change that. Some of the ones in the fissures are on the ridiculous side. Had an Ivy AI that would just toss out or combo into instant Summon Suffering or Calamity Symphony when I was going through to get Yoshimitsu's. Suffice to say I gave up on that fight, hilarious as it was. Congrats on the 30 fissures though, that takes a while.

Been off for a couple of days, can't believe I got bored of this so quickly maybe I shouldve waited like usual. Also the overwatch addiction is ruthless

By the way, we are not sure she doesn't have a story mode yet and if she doesn't, well too bad, she got other stuff to make it up.

I consider myself a pessimist, but people in this thread are just sad, no one is ever happy with anything.

Games gives a story mode where all characters get a fair shot at characterization and is all around well done.

>MUH MODELS DON'T MOVE CAN'T APPRECIATE IT

Game gives a extensive single player mode with RPG elements

>MUH CAS PARTS TOO LIMITED

Like for real, I only ever see this petty bitching here, everyone else is having fun with the game, perhaps you guys should too.

Last edited:
You should have seen someone I encountered on their Facebook page today, lol.
"I'm not buying again until better story mode"
Me: What exactly is wrong with it?
Them: Too much picturebook storytime and not enough fighting
Me: It's a story mode dude
Them: No shit sherlock (cringe laughing emojis), it is also a game, if I wanted to read a story I'd read a book"
Me: ...

I'm going to play this game for as long as possible and I will stream it when the internet gods finally give me that fast connection... I'll make fanart, too (I can draw pretty decently). I wont let this game die, it's my favorite game ever and it helped me get through very hard times in my life. Now I am having the worst time in my life (not to get into too much detail...) and bam! Soulcalibur is here again to save my soul. I'm gonna buy it today again on PC and I really don't give a shit about all the mistakes they made. I can feel the passion Project Soul has for it, if someone can't then I pity you. Most, if not all, other fighters look very uninspired compared to SC, to me. Not to mention, it is the only game of it's kind.

I'm going to play this game for as long as possible and I will stream it when the internet gods finally give me that fast connection... I'll make fanart, too (I can draw pretty decently). I wont let this game die, it's my favorite game ever and it helped me get through very hard times in my life. Now I am having the worst time in my life (not to get into too much detail...) and bam! Soulcalibur is here again to save my soul. I'm gonna buy it today again on PC and I really don't give a shit about all the mistakes they made. I can feel the passion Project Soul has for it, if someone can't then I pity you. Most, if not all, other fighters look very uninspired compared to SC, to me. Not to mention, it is the only game of it's kind.

I'ts a common misnomer that you need a "fast" connection to play online. You need a low latency connection. Low ping to the nearest hop. You need to play on a wired connection. You need for nothing else on your network to interfere with this connection.

;] GLHF

By the way, we are not sure she doesn't have a story mode yet and if she doesn't, well too bad, she got other stuff to make it up.

I consider myself a pessimist, but people in this thread are just sad, no one is ever happy with anything.

Games gives a story mode where all characters get a fair shot at characterization and is all around well done.

>MUH MODELS DON'T MOVE CAN'T APPRECIATE IT

Game gives a extensive single player mode with RPG elements

>MUH CAS PARTS TOO LIMITED

Like for real, I only ever see this petty bitching here, everyone else is having fun with the game, perhaps you guys should too.

I agree with this, people who can't appreciate getting less cas parts than we got in the game before this need to stfu already, i don't give a shit if cas is your favorite mode and you couldn't care less about libra. WE GOT LIBRA STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT LIMITED CAS!

Back