Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

So, after my online experiences, where it was laggy in spite of the 5 bars being there, lemme tell you this: Network test on PC should've been a thing.

So, after my online experiences, where it was laggy in spite of the 5 bars being there, lemme tell you this: Network test on PC should've been a thing.
Happens on PS4 as well and it's not exactly enjoyable. I wonder what causes it. The opposing side never seems affected though, getting their strings in like nothing was wrong while I struggle to calculate those input delays.

Does ANYONE have the blue-purple Libra of Soul title for Nightmare? I am completely at a loss as to what unlocks this title, and I haven't seen anyone confirming that they do have it, or what it is that unlocks it. It's irritating, and the one title I need to cap off the collection. I finally got Voldo's (hint: don't be level 99, I got Voldo's and discovered the last title for routing the bandits group that Ruslan belongs to between levels 45-55, and this would also apply to Taki's if you don't have hers yet), and thinking it may be a random encounter as well, I've done a fair bit of searching in all of the areas, and I'm not running into Nightmare, so I don't think it's a random encounter like the others. I did defeat the level 60 Nightmare, and I have done it both ways, with the good choice and with the evil choice. All the other quests that are for "Nightmare" are actually Inferno, and I've done those too.

I'm seriously beginning to believe that you're supposed to get it from the level 60 Nightmare fight, and that it's glitched.

I dont, which I stated before, so your reading capabilities seem off. And the way you went about this makes me think you might be one those dicky assholes we're addressing. Also don't assume gender. Like ever.
Sounds like you're just a bad player trying to find a excuse to leave a match.
Bars won't measure latency, if you have a 5 bars and the lag still is bad, chances are the other person is on wifi.

If they're really just spamming, beating the same move over and over should be easy. Not being able to beat spamming really shows who the better player is.
Go ahead and try blocking that ivy throw from underneatg or her horizontals when you try and get closer.. i know i’m not the best but i’m pretty sure everyone has it.

The fact that it's 2018 and we're READING dialogue, and the only changes to the face is a little smirk or smile. I don't think I'm even gonna bother finishing that mode.

I love how people act smart when it comes to people spamming.. ‘tHeN yOu sHoUld knOw whEn tO bLoCk’ or ‘tHaT sHoWs whO thE bEtteR pLayEr iS’ I am not the best at the game and i find it hard to block fast chars attacks in time. No need to tell me ‘who the better player is’ cause i already know I am not the best

Last edited:
I love how people act smart when it comes to people spamming.. ‘tHeN yOu sHoUld knOw whEn tO bLoCk’ or ‘tHaT sHoWs whO thE bEtteR pLayEr iS’ I am not the best at the game and i find it hard to block fast chars attacks in time. No need to tell me ‘who the better player is’ cause i already know I am not the best
Ikr. I find Sophitia players love to spam normal horizontal and vertical attacks because they're really fast and quite safe for that matter. Nothing a quick parry can't fix to make them think otherwise.

Back