Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I'm gonna say she has the best chance out of anyone else. Only way i see her not making the season pass is if they decide to go with three guests. Her and Setsuka.
I would love Setsuka, too, mainly for her playstyle.

however, I have a feeling at least one of the Season Pass characters will be male. we may even get 2 males, since we already got Tira and 2B. but I'm hoping Cass is one of the remaining 2 DLC characters.

The redesign Cass got for her 2D Story mode portrait is just too detailed for her NOT to be an actual character.

I would love Setsuka, too, mainly for her playstyle.

however, I have a feeling at least one of the Season Pass characters will be male. we may even get 2 males, since we already got Tira and 2B. but I'm hoping Cass is one of the remaining 2 DLC characters.

Only way i see 2 males happening is if you subscribe to that whole "Hwang and Lizardman are next because they were unfinished" bit. I guess its possible in that case but i doubt it.

If we're assuming fan demand is their priority i'd say its Cassandra and Setsuka.

If sales and attracting outside playerbases are their priority, 2 more guests.

If their priority is just finishing up half completed work, then Hwang and Lizardman.

Only way i see 2 males happening is if you subscribe to that whole "Hwang and Lizardman are next because they were unfinished" bit. I guess its possible in that case but i doubt it.

If we're assuming fan demand is their priority i'd say its Cassandra and Setsuka.

If sales and attracting outside playerbases are their priority, 2 more guests.

If their priority is just finishing up half completed work, then Hwang and Lizardman.
yeah, I hope they go for fan demand for the remaining DLC. but is Setsuka that popular/requested?

I would be kind of mad and disappointed if they added another guest. save the next guest for the next Season Pass.

Well they might as well remove the grab entirely then. Isn't it supposed to be a mixup with 2B+K?

Not when it can ring out from mid stage lol
She has a lot of great tools but the problem is this one is a little overkill.

That grab is suuuuper cheap and there is a bit of cheapness in everyone, but that grab is dollar store closing down kinda cheap.
Ivy’s range keeps people moving regardless, because she has really good push back and a wide surface area auto GI super.

Tuck her in a little... I’m not saying nerf her damage or take the grab out but make it a special low...

Not when it can ring out from mid stage lol
She has a lot of great tools but the problem is this one is a little overkill.

That grab is suuuuper cheap and there is a bit of cheapness in everyone, but that grab is dollar store closing down kinda cheap.
Ivy’s range keeps people moving regardless, because she has really good push back and a wide surface area auto GI super.

Tuck her in a little... I’m not saying nerf her damage or take the grab out but make it a special low...

I'll have to agree with Synalon.
Acceptable alternatives:

Nerf the damage.

Remove the animation on hit and she pulls them down next to her like Ivy Lick. That way she cant reset the mix-up from distance.

Change the animation to copy 66B+K. That way it doesnt look similar to 2B+K visually so an opponent can see it better and react.

If you special low it, its useless.

well for males out of the most likely, we have: yun, hwang, liz, and guest
for females, out of the most likely, we have: cassandra, setsuka, amy, viola, hilde, and guest

6 to 4.

I think most likely it will be one male and one female left. one of cass, sets, and amy, and then another male guest or yun.

then if there is a season 2, it will fill out any gaps.

for females, out of the most likely, we have: cassandra, setsuka, amy, viola, hilde, and guest

6 to 4.

I think most likely it will be one male and one female left. one of cass, sets, and amy, and then another male guest or yun.

:sc3hwang1: :sc3amy2:

6 to 4.

Definitely :sc4cas1: and :sc3hwang1:. But we'll see. =3

game is ded. soulcalibur is ded. i am ded.

DED

Good news people are interested on her, let's hope it makes people buy the game and we can have some good news from Bandai Namco soon.
I'm pretty sure that is far from true. Soul Calibur seemed to have a pretty good launch and a lot of people were talking about it, hell, even in other Reddit communities, there were Soul Calibur CaS threads for those games' characters.

Back