Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

#BuffTaki
Yes. IMO She needs more moves for more mixups and should have the option to go into possession from more of her standard moves. Also I'm baffled as to why they removed her multiple ninja cannon. Sure Project Soul could make the case that it being a break attack would make it too powerful but why not multiple ninja cannon while soul charged? It makes the most sense considering Taki acts like a juggernaut when soul charged.

Why did they get rid of her POS low? That’s what baffles me.

And on the FT2 thing in ranked, they’ll probably do away with that in the future. Tekken 7 had the same deal when it was first released on consoles and eventually they lifted that restriction which paved the way for longer ranked sets.

I think in order I see Nightmares, seigs, mitsu, taki, kilik zas, ivy, cerv, asta yoshi, sophi, tira and then i lose track. I've played again one talim so far playing ranked, more of them in casual, although I also main Talim.
I lose like crazy when I play as talim, she was one of my main back on sc2. I don't care to much about losing but losing to nightmare gets to me, I only fight that player once no matter if I won or not. Omg that barrier burst, CE, random 2 meter gain and some RE spam.

I think they should add a move option for cas slots. I know you copy and delete as a alternative but yeah move option for cas so a copy can be next to the the OG. Also the clothes should go transparent so we can color or add a stick underneath another gear without deleting. Also on hope they don't add patches only when dlc comes. Also still cant believe they let you adjust size of add on items but not clothes.

Last edited:
Back