Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Happy New Year boys and bitches. A toast to a new year of Soulcalibur.
29557BA4-1D33-4406-9887-0D595166E9DC.gif

Come on, Okubo, give us that barbarian female we deserve

You know, all Nyte-baiting aside, if that were the design for a SC character, I would be not just happy, but psyched: both the character design and movement/move aesthetics are on point there. I mean, I by no means subscribe to Nyte's theory that Rock must get bumped for a "sexy female" alternative, but if such a character as a rough and tumble barbarian woman were to be adopted for a new design, you could do a lot worse than something like that right there.

You know, all Nyte-baiting aside, if that were the design for a SC character, I would be not just happy, but psyched: both the character design and movement/move aesthetics are on point there. I mean, I by no means subscribe to Nyte's theory that Rock must get bumped for a "sexy female" alternative, but if such a character as a rough and tumble barbarian woman were to be adopted for a new design, you could do a lot worse than something like that right there.
Honestly I don't think it's "Nyte-baiting" as much as its a meme at this point. It all started with that Vergeben leak that suddenly devolved into this.

But I do agree, I wish that the design of new characters go back to a simpler design rather than something completely outrageous.

Wilhelm and Grøh fight each other at the “does anyone object?” portion of Hilde and Wilhelm’s wedding and the end result is Z.W.E.I.’s birth, and then Hilde is so confused she ends up marrying Lucius instead. Much delicious bread is baked that night.

Agreed except I would absolutely throw away those heels into garbage can. I have no idea why there is so much obsession over this type of attire but seriously - it absolutely does not fit in here.
Other than that I enjoy the design a lot(tho the game iirc was kinda meh)

Back