Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I second the idea of Nightwatchifying Groh. Would add unto it a minor tweaks to his facial features and wham - we have somewhat who may actually looks Scandinavian (the weapon tho...)

I second the idea of Nightwatchifying Groh. Would add unto it a minor tweaks to his facial features and wham - we have somewhat who may actually looks Scandinavian (the weapon tho...)

Sorry, but i cant change his face because i'm not good at realistic faces...

There is nothing worse than games that change established character designs in nonsensal ways just because. Leave Groh's face alone please.

I don’t think giving Groh plastic surgery is that big of a deal right now. Especially when faces like Raphael and even Taki’s are still rough around the edges.

Ain't about it being realistic. I think it's just about those slanted eyes but perhaps if his outfit was different I wouldn't even notice it.
Either way it ain't that big of a deal like the rest of his design (or Raphael's face as mentioned above)

Talking about plastic surgery what about this
Hwnag sc6 outfit leak.jpg

I feel like I like all the characters everyone else hates. I like lucky Chloe AND Leixia and mained both of them (alongside natsu) for a good period of time in their respective games.

I feel like I like all the characters everyone else hates. I like lucky Chloe AND Leixia and mained both of them (alongside natsu) for a good period of time in their respective games.
I liked Leixia's moves, since they were closer to Chinese Blade from SoulCalibur III with a splash of Hwang, but Leixia the character was insufferable. I was more than happy to play the style with my Luna CaS, but actually using Leixia... no, just never, I can't.

STOP THE PRESSES!!! Konami Trademarks Bloody Roar

Konami owns the IP ;-(

Konami owns the IP ;-(

Wtf is bloody roar? Or better yet who cares?
Knowing konami they might already have made the bloody roar pachinco experience ready to be released in japan at any moment.

Talking about plastic surgery what about thisView attachment 72278
As long as Hwang's moveset (untainted by Yun-seong's) is the one returning then I don't care if he comes back looking like that lol. Him looking like that is no different to me than Namco adding guest characters or new characters that aesthetically don't fit in. The moveset is all I want back from him.

Also, if they bring back Hwang like this then it means we get Lucky Chloe's creation parts. Let's go Pink Hwang! 3rd DLC (pink background) fuck yeah!!!

Konami owns the IP ;-(
omg right in the childhood.

Back