Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

unknown.png

I kinda lost a bit of hope on 2Ps cuz Zas weapon got a recolour for his secondary colour. Not to cause panic, but you know.

I remember when SoulCalibur II was in development... today is like deja vu for me.... but there was never any hype for Talim! I only learnt about Talim's popularity when I revisited these forums recently. She reminds me too much of my ex who was Filipino and never visited me in hospital - so I personally won't be voting for Talim!

Incidentally, there's a rumour that the Philippines will be under water by 2049, i.e. zero Filipinos come "Doomsday" as mentioned in the Simpsons: (time = 1 minute 5 secs)
ph.jpg

I wanted to make a Sith so bad in SCIV UGGGGHHHHHHH

It was especially stupid in IV I mean is not like there's only a limited number of force users in all of star wars lore ever. At least one of the force users should have been CaSable to make your own force users.

I don't care about the dress up or costume parts or guest characters, but gameplay-wise I can say that in their own way every character shown looks awesome. Yoshi looks like a pure entertainment fest, Zas with his little orbs interest the hell out of me, Geralt looks like he'll fit right in and be more than viable, hell even Sieg looks like someone I'd actually play around with. My number one worry was that characters would seem bland boring to viewers but I think this is going to the most entertaining spectator friendly games in the series. I'm now full blown excited and will now suffer the curse of anticipation with the rest of you that I've been trying to avoid strongly for all these months. *le sigh*

@Mantis2K Not sure how sincere your post is. I for one have seen people being excited in a number of websites for her return in this game (on this site not so much and I'll leave it at) and myself included. Talim has always been one of my favorite characters and I will be happy ASF when she is in. Talim has always been my favorite before she was cool.

Actually, I'm thinking that the snow stage might be Grøh's stage for two reasons:
- Grøh's birthplace is listed as "Norway, Kingdom of Denmark", and Nordic countries are usually depicted as being cold during the winter.
-As stated earlier, the name of this stage's song is "The Lionhearted". However, there was a king of England who was nicknamed "Richard the Lionheart", and while Grøh himself isn't from England, his character seems to have a lot of connections to English legends, like the name of his weapon (Aerondight Replica, which is named after Sir Lancelot's sword) as well as some of his voice lines (His CE line "Chevalier mal fet!" is a reference to T.H. White's book "The Ill-Made Knight", which is about Sir Lancelot).
Maybe these theories are a stretch, but I definitely think this stage is Grøh's.
Groh's theme is different from Snow-Capped Showdown's theme, maybe I'm wrong and this theme was randomly placed in the trailer

Groh’s possible theme could be destined battle music or the opening theme too. Feels more cinematic than other stage themes. But I did hear Nightmare’s theme in the burning ruin stage.

Back