Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I was thinking they could create a sexy, warrior-like female character who uses special twin daggers for combat. With magic being more prominent in the actual fighting, maybe she could call upon the mystic Mayan spirits to aid her. That sounds pretty cool. And besides, it'd be nice to get an actual rep from the Americas, as Rock is an Englishman who adopted the Americas as his home as opposed to someone who was really from there.

Yay or nay?

BIG YAY !

Why? I doubt Rock is returning and no one really wants him, plus this is a chance for both a unique style and a brand new female that adds to the series than takes away.

I want him because he has a fighting style that adds a unique element to the game.

There are enough female characters in this series.

I’ll pass on Mayan Natsu
No, I don't mean kodachi but actual legit daggers from that area with different stances, a more upfront brutal style as opposed to a ninja one, and maybe so mystical Mayan magical attacks. It's very different.

There's more males anyways, are you saying that all new fighters should be male?
What I'm trying to say is that Rock should not be overlooked.
Wow LMAO, it sounds ironical but you never know around here :///.
It depends on the quality of character in question.
That feels way too much of a simplification. Besides, it'd still make her way more unique and interesting than... Rock. Who's about as intriguing as his namesake.
His name is a minimalist term for a barbarian.
I'll miss Rock.
I'm jealous of the people who get to see him everyday.

@Vergeben

So I take it even you never heard about Virtua Fighter 6 :(
:sc2mit2: - "I shall never hand over Soul Edge."
What? I know he had a shard of Soul Edge during SC2 (is that what he refering to?), but Mitsu's never possessed more than that in the old timeline.

He also said that line in SCI to Taki IIRC.
Souru Ejji wa dare ni mo watasan! (Dunno why the line stick in my head)

Just like Sophitia said "I want to save you" to Nightmare.

Back