Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Well, that certainly changed my opinion of you for the worse... Much worse.

You know, if all you guys want is underage tits to obsess over, why not just stick to DoA? They even spread their legs and pant for you when you lose, you'll love it.
I'm gay lol and eh, I said what I said. If everyone else makes it in then sure, throw Rock a bone. But he doesn't deserve a spot over characters like Raphael and Tira.

That post was also a lot but okay haha

Characters like Mi-Na and Cassandra who people seem to view as "clones" can easily be made even more unique with moves from dead SC5 characters (we know most of them ain't coming back).

Incorporate some of Xiba's moves to Mi-Na. His style fits her extremely well and is different eneough from Kilik.

Give Cassy some of Patty's moves. His moves also work really well with her playstyle and the masculine animations would work well with her tomboy-like character.

Also, GIVE LIZARDMAN DOUBLE AXES! That image of him better not be the weapons he uses in game. It's stupid to revert him back to S&S with the supposed emphasis on unique styles when he already has unique style. It makes no sense.

Rock's gameplay is very different from Astaroth. Every attack Rock does is created to allow him to grab his opponent. Astaroth as a grappler can be an option (they tried in SCV but with little result). If they want to make Astaroth the grappler of SC, they need to chance his gameplay very much.
I'm not saying that Rock must be in at any cost but trading Rock for another fast and short range char (something like Talim or Taki) is meaningless
No its not

Alright kids. This shit needs to calm down now. You've turned this thread to absolute trash and the majority of it belongs in the shit posting thread. If I have to say anything else about behaving and just fucking being civil I'll shut this whole thing down too. Don't let the few ruin it for the majority. We've got so much content to discuss and you wanna whine, bitch, and moan about what may or may not be in the game or nip at each other for stupid ass reasons. I'm just going to say it once, please stop.

Wow, I did find a video on youtube of that panting part. I didn't believe it. I won't link it though, kinda pervy for youtube.
I never knew about it until now, though it's across the board with all characters. Not only that the girls simply can't top this invatation. :P
Whoops.jpg

If they reveal Talim today.... the week AFTER E3, a time when that was more advantageous to do.... I can't help but stare judgementally and wonder why they thought it was a better idea to do it a week later.
I guess it doesn't matter. Revealing Talim is revealing Talim. A win is a win.
It's still pretty dumb though if they knew they were going to do it anyway that close.

If they do reveal a character today, I'm guessing that it's probably because they didn't want to reveal a new character and then showcase a new build in E3 without it. In the end, I think it really is poor marketing on Namco's part.

If they do reveal a character today, I'm guessing that it's probably because they didn't want to reveal a new character and then showcase a new build in E3 without it. In the end, I think it really is poor marketing on Namco's part.

But we agree this tweet isn't a confirmation, right?

Conversely, I think it would be the perfect time to reveal a lesser character or new one. They also just announced the big Japan Tekken event, so it might be a good time for them.

Nobody likes the thing I like? They all like the others things I don't like?

Fucking blasphemous.

---
It makes a lot of sense to not have some characters playable in the story if that character had no impact on the story, as it would still allow that character to be included in the game and not have the cast be decided by the story.

whatever characters get in and to whatever degree of similiarity they share (kilik/seoung or sop/liz/cass) okubo and his team are doing a damn good job of making everybody look and feel unique and have a strong personality that i didn't feel much outside of a few characters in past games. so if favored characters get in such as cass, mina or rock i have faith the team will do a good job of making them feel like their own character instead of another clone that can do a few tricks.

on another note. looking at the random selection on past games it has always if not most of the time been weirdly placed. like they have to have it or something.

Last edited:
Back