Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

The updates they made to the site make me think they're reading something big, is there any event coming up?

"She spent her entire life on the island, until the day a stranger arrived in Talim’s town carrying a shard of Soul Edge itself. Talim could sense the danger of it just from this small shard and vowed to protect the world by returning it to where it belongs, even if this meant leaving her village and family behind."

Cassandra? She had a Soul Edge shard with her in the SC2 intro

Reactions: Pac
"She spent her entire life on the island, until the day a stranger arrived in Talim’s town carrying a shard of Soul Edge itself. Talim could sense the danger of it just from this small shard and vowed to protect the world by returning it to where it belongs, even if this meant leaving her village and family behind."

I doubt it, this is just how her story started back in II, around the II~III there were _many_ shards of Sould Edge around, including a few monsters that were made out of it.

Hmmm ... Talim ... Ok
But... MUH HILDE WHEN?
2 or 3 slots for Hilde, Setsuka, Mi-Na, Raphael and Viola.
e5ZSuDx.gif

Hmmm I have a question now that Talim is confirmed. WHY is she the last priestess of the wind? Does she not train anyone else? Is she destined to die before she does? Does the wind abandon the world cause she messes up or something? What tragedy in her story makes her the last? Just curious as I keep seeing her called the last priestess of the wind but no real indication why this has to be. Is that why she wasn't in five, she died young or something and never passed on her teachings?

Hopefully but its prolly Yun-Seong if theyre gonna stick with the classic lore. (though I don't remember if he had a shard..)

Hmmm I have a question now that Talim is confirmed. WHY is she the last priestess of the wind? Does she not train anyone else? Is she destined to die before she does? Does the wind abandon the world cause she messes up or something? What tragedy in her story makes her the last? Just curious as I keep seeing her called the last priestess of the wind but no real indication why this has to be. Is that why she wasn't in five, she died young or something and never passed on her teachings?
She isn't even 20, she probably has to learn shit on her own, how would she train anyone? Also, it doesn't have to be a tragedy to make her the last, it only means she is currently the only remaining one, that can change easily once another priest of the wind learns or is trained for it.

Hopefully but its prolly Yun-Seong if theyre gonna stick with the classic lore. (though I don't remember if he had a shard..)

I don't think it's hinting at anyone. IIRC in the original story the "stranger with a shard of Soul Edge" is just some random person who found it. By the time Yun-Seong had met Talim she already knew about Soul Edge from seeing this shard and told him it was dangerous to search for it.

Back