Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Production confirmed that it won't be only 20 characters, on launch it will be more than 20 at least, so I imagine 21~24
24 slots, 22 characters is what I think. 1 slot added to each corner of the current placeholder design. The reason for 22 characters is 1 slot for custom and 1 slot for random. The middle slot likely will be for bonus and/or DLC characters.

0 chance that they repeat alpha and omega clones.

Edit: Typo fix.

Last edited:
Kind of paranoid about there being an Alpha Siegfried. Xianghua's CE kind of hints at SC and her version of it appears on the logo and the trailers...

Also more paranoid is that they'll reveal a DLC character soon. Only good thing is that it may confirm if they're going to be normal characters, weirdos like Dampierre, or more guests. Or a staple character. Or Talim.

Well, 4/19 is a Thursday, sooo... probably a reveal next week too, if he's not just messing with us. I still think it'll be Cervantes.

That unicorn... reminds me of some scene between Geralt and Yennefer in The Witcher.

fb3db1a0154f29d8c316aed0c2868790.gif

Yes, it's a conversation where one guy said when the Siegfried information dropped he forgot to eat his rice. Then he called it the Calibur diet, and then Okubo said 419 calories until the next information.

I speak 0 Japanese and this took almost no effort to get the context for.

*clap clap* thank you

Okubo being a cheeky bastard. I wonder if it is a new build or a new character, either one would be welcomed.

This sounds too good to be true, this is Namco and their Soulcalibur franchise we are talking about here, getting new information on SC6 just 1 week after a previous news drop is just completely unheard of here

This sounds too good to be true, this is Namco and their Soulcalibur franchise we are talking about here, getting new information on SC6 just 1 week after a previous news drop is just completely unheard of here

Maybe it's info on the story mode.

24 slots, 22 characters is what I think. 1 slot added to each corner of the current placeholder design. The reason for 22 characters is 1 slot for custom and 1 slot for random. The middle slot likely will be for bonus and/or DLC characters.

0 chance that they repeat alpha and omega clones.

Edit: Typo fix.

Also no mimics period.

Wonder if it's the story reveal and it's going to reveal a good chunk of the roster NRS-style.

If it's pre-order DLC, I think I'd rather deal with the Maxi topics...

Back