Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

It's great that it seems we'll have a Boss that look like playble with interesting gameplay

Also i see people say Tira is Pre Order, and she also in the Season Pass, so she's in Both.?

TIra looks just perfect ! Its like they mixed every costume of her and made her costume perfect ! Also I noticed creation parts from other games are in so thats also great but I hope they still have new things

The guy's Indian, so except if he had woohoo with a Norse woman with strong genes, he isn't Grøh's dad...

BUT he could be the famous Azwel, as that name sounds a bit Indian/West Asian.
Who the hell is this wizard anyway? He certainly ain't Groh's dad and yet he's fully unique with his own voice and fighting style. He's gotta be a newcomer of some kind. Any idea?
The character in the Libra of Soul trailer is voiced by Keith Silverstein.
The character in question that I know and have talked about is voiced by someone else. I can't say who, but it's not him.

No, he's from India you can tell by looking at him and he's evidently from there. I highly doubt Groh has Indian ancestry because just look at him. That's not his father, I am sure of it.

Hmm... gonna have to agree to disagree there. Nothing about him particularly screams Indian to me. I mean, he could be, but I think it's far from a sure thing.

More than anything, he reminds me of Zhang Jiao from Dynasty Warriors.

de1cee21c9310285818d59c413bca955.jpg

Where are you seeing Zasalamel? I haven't seen him in any Libra of Souls footage.

The plot thickens. Not only can we use main character clothing items, but they're unisex? That's brilliant.

Let's hope that means more/all parts in general are unisex.
They were unisex in Broken Destiny.

I might be assuming this, but Tira might have had her SCVI design created by another artist? It's weird to show off that as another official for her with no context. The style is generic to the point where I don't know who drew that for them either. lol
I'm sure someone will be weeb enough to somehow tell us who drew that just by looking at it though.

Some observations regarding new screenshots:
Soulcalibur-VI_2018_08-21-18_034.jpg
Soulcalibur-VI_2018_08-21-18_035.jpg
Soulcalibur-VI_2018_08-21-18_036.jpg
It looks like the main character of the mode who is CaS-based gets hit by the Evil Seed, so now they absolutely have to take on a quest to save their life from its influence. It also looks like Zasalamel acts as a helpful guide, at least at the beginning of the story. Also we have a new sneak-peak at the Astral Chaos stage.

Soulcalibur-VI_2018_08-21-18_041.jpg
Next to the main character's portrait there is a picture of scales (libra) with a blue and red stones in a balance (blue stone currently prevailing). First of all that explains the name of the railer (Libra of Soul). Second, I'm pretty sure the meaning of the scales is character's alignment towards SoulCalibur and Soul Edge or towards Good and Evil. Looks like we'll have to make some choices along our journey to affect the scales, which will most probably affect the ending.

Soulcalibur-VI_2018_08-21-18_017.jpg
Other people have already pointed out examples of main characters' P1 armor pieces being available in CaS, but here is another example on top with Voldo's mask on a CaS character based on Taki.

Soulcalibur-VI_2018_08-21-18_062.jpg
Here is a cool art of Tira put along with other official screenshots. It can't be a fanart, since it uses Tira's official SC6 design that has just been announced, so it must be official. Museum confirmed?

Wonkey says it's both:

It's the last image on today's Gematsu dump, at any rate. Almost looks like something that would be from an art gallery mode in-game.

Yeah he compare it to Eliza, but from i understand she's a Bonus for Season Pass owners, then will be purshasable alone, i don't think she's pre-order haven't seen any mentioned of her being pre-order in SC page, i think wonkey got confused here maybe.

Back