Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

This is what I think/hope will happen with the final roster:

The additional small circles probably won't be there at launch, but could be added through updates as more DLC is released. From there, they could add even more if a Season 2 happens, building up two additional columns.
This is a good prediction, but I have to continue to scratch my head why they wouldn't have swapped Azwel and Lizardman, at the very least. Their positions just don't make sense, not like the rest of them, Voldo/Cervantes notwithstanding.

This is a good prediction, but I have to continue to scratch my head why they wouldn't have swapped Azwel and Lizardman, at the very least. Their positions just don't make sense, not like the rest of them, Voldo/Cervantes notwithstanding.
I imagine some swapping will be done. It’d make sense to have Lizardman with Nightmare, Ivy and Astaroth.

Man their CEs are nice. I wanted Cervy to be doing gunshots. I love Raph. Out here doing contortionist stuff. Kind of worried how slow he looked, but maybe that was that guy's fault. I guess the stance movement will compensate.

This is what I think/hope will happen with the final roster:

mgNHr7C.png

The additional small circles probably won't be there at launch, but could be added through updates as more DLC is released. From there, they could add even more if a Season 2 happens, building up two additional columns.
Honestly, I think this is PERFECT. Well it would be if DLC 2 was Cassandra, DLC 3 is Setsuka, and DLC 4 is 2B.

If characters aren't "in the right spots", then I don't understand why they would show us a build where their locations on the select screen are incorrect. There were plenty of empty slots before this build, and plenty of places for them to be placing characters in their "right spots", but now it just seems like y'all are reading into this a little too hard and grasping at straws.

Its interesting watching people make predictions for the character select screen using rivalries place Hwang opposite of Azwell... (lol really?)

It may be time to at least accept the possibility Algol might be on the roster. He is literally the only logical choice for that spot.

If characters aren't "in the right spots", then I don't understand why they would show us a build where their locations on the select screen are incorrect. There were plenty of empty slots before this build, and plenty of places for them to be placing characters in their "right spots", but now it just seems like y'all are reading into this a little too hard and grasping at straws.
Um, maybe because they’re hiding unrevealed characters?

Um, maybe because they’re hiding unrevealed characters?

That's chalked up to them just leaving a slot empty. Aka what they're doing right now in the new build. And from what it looks like, they're not too keen on hiding any unrevealed characters anymore.

Its interesting watching people make predictions for the character select screen using rivalries place Hwang opposite of Azwell... (lol really?)

It may be time to at least accept the possibility Algol might be on the roster. He is literally the only logical choice for that spot.
Yoshimitsu and Cervantes isn't a rivalry, and neither is Seong Mi-na and Voldo. Hwang just fits in the upper left along with the heroes.

Do you really think that lizardman is such a huge reveal to be saved for last minute and to be hide secretly to misleading character spots , so everyone get a lots of hype when he is announced?

I swear, I literally swear, that if Okubo gives me Algol... I just...

*foams in mouth out of excitement*

Back