Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

With this recent leak I'm feeling really happy! Cervantes and Raphael look really cool! Their designs are really nice! BTW I think that there are two unrevealed characters, Hwang? Lizardman? or someone else? The circle slots are for these characters... the slot next to Mi-na confirmed that is the slot for our CaS's and maybe the small slot next to CaS slot is for the DLC characters! There is also a small slot next to ? slot! I wonder if in the middle of the roster will have a slot, maybe for Inferno if he is playble! IMO this character select are not the final! Things are really strange now, what do you think guys?

Dl93eCCUUAApm9L.jpg

Last edited:
At last my main is confirmed. Looking classy despite the glasses which is nothing more than a typical japanese fantasy as if willing to sabotage their own product when it would look perfect without this trivia, a mistake in a nutshell.

With this recent leak I'm feeling really happy! Cervantes and Raphael look really cool! Their designs are really nice! BTW I think that there are two unrevealed characters, Hwang? Lizardman? or someone else? The circle slots are for these characters... the slot next to Mi-na confirmed that is the slot for our CaS's and maybe the small slot next to CaS slot is for the DLC characters! There is also a small slot next to ? slot! I wonder if in the middle of the roster will have a slot, maybe for Inferno if he is playble! IMO this character select are not the final! Things are really strange now, what do you think guys?

View attachment 50819
If I had to guess, these are for Day 1 DLC/Unlockables/Unrevealed. One could be Lizardman, one Hwang, one Inferno (though I expect him in the very center), maybe one for someone else, and one for Tira being Day 1 DLC.

A lot of people (too many, in fact) immediately jumped to the conclusion of "Base roster confirmed! Four spaces for DLC marked! It's set in stone and there's no turning back even though there's still 47 days until launch!" which I think is dumb. As @DanteSC3 pointed out, it would be really stupid to mark all DLC right away with spots on the roster being blank, just staring at you, and making everything look lopsided for what could be months.

So, only 20 characters for base roster. All the circles are DLC i think, they said months ago that it wasn’t representative and that there will be more characters...yep in DLC. I’m a bit disapointed if that is true.
Also, 14 male characters for only 6 females (except Tira).
I hope Amy and Cassandra will be in the first season pass, Okubo-san listen to me plz.
But don’t you find it weird that they give a new build at an event without a trailer? Everyone knows that people will take screenshots, etc. Maybe September will be DLC month + last game mode presentation. I want to se Weapon Master back soo bad

Raphael wearing glasses... well I'm definitely having some stress sweat.
Now I understand the meaning of that. But well, I am Ok with that.

Probably it's just some sort of mask but it's pointless if it not covering his eyes at all xD
First thing I will change in CAS.

PS. Updated Avatar...
The fact is that I did not need glasses when playing SCII to SCV... but now I need them. A man with glasses can be cool too xD

Last edited:
I dunno if anyone compared this to Tekken 7 and I dont have time to read 16 pages of reactions, but in tekken they didnt have slots prepared for dlc, there's just empty space. So I hope these aren't for DLC even though a lot points to that... it doesn't look like they left space for additional slots like in Tekken though..

If I had to guess, these are for Day 1 DLC/Unlockables/Unrevealed. One could be Lizardman, one Hwang, one Inferno (though I expect him in the very center), maybe one for someone else, and one for Tira being Day 1 DLC.

A lot of people (too many, in fact) immediately jumped to the conclusion of "Base roster confirmed! Four spaces for DLC marked! It's set in stone and there's no turning back even though there's still 47 days until launch!" which I think is dumb. As @DanteSC3 pointed out, it would be really stupid to mark all DLC right away with spots on the roster being blank, just staring at you, and making everything look lopsided for what could be months.

As you said there are 47 days until launch so many things could happen! And BTW Tokyo Game Show 2018 will take place on 20th September, so I expect a trailer, or some character reveals too. With this recent leak it is sure that Namco will show us the reveals trailers of Raphael and Cervantes this week. I hope for Hwang, Lizarman and Inferno for the last ones characters of the base roster and Setsuka and Cassandra for DLC's!

I dunno if anyone compared this to Tekken 7 and I dont have time to read 16 pages of reactions, but in tekken they didnt have slots prepared for dlc, there's just empty space. So I hope these aren't for DLC even though a lot points to that... it doesn't look like they left space for additional slots like in Tekken though..
I did compare it to Tekken 7, who also didn't reserve slots for Geese and Noctis, so it wouldn't make any sense to reserve three more slots, either. Tira is 100% one of the four slots, since she's available day one, but the other three slots are either unfinished or unlockable characters.

As you said there are 47 days until launch so many things could happen! And BTW Tokyo Game Show 2018 will take place on 20th September, so I expect a trailer, or some character reveals too. With this recent leak it is sure that Namco will show us the reveals trailers of Raphael and Cervantes this week. I hope for Hwang, Lizarman and Inferno for the last ones characters of the base roster and Setsuka and Cassandra for DLC's!
I'm hoping that there's a new female character, praying even because I don't want it to be a total sausage fest and besides we need a brand new female (plus three newbies is an ideal number). If not base, definitely as DLC.

Back