Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

At around 3:40, is the pink glass shatter for Impact Counter? That's the only thing popping up both times. Has that been the visual indicator in the other builds? I feel like it's the first time I've seen it.

At around 3:40, is the pink glass shatter for Impact Counter? That's the only thing popping up both times. Has that been the visual indicator in the other builds? I feel like it's the first time I've seen it.
Yeah this effect has been in since the E3 build at least.

I really hope that what Hayate heard about being about to fight Tira as a CPU opponent in the arcade mode of the base game is false. All the negativity about Tira being day 1 DLC was bad enough, it'll be SO MUCH WORSE if people find out that she's not even really DLC, but a complete on disk character that people will have to pay to unlock.

View attachment 51235
They should stop calling it DLC. For Japanese the D might not even have any significant meaning, it is very likely..

I really hope that what Hayate heard about being about to fight Tira as a CPU opponent in the arcade mode of the base game is false. All the negativity about Tira being day 1 DLC was bad enough, it'll be SO MUCH WORSE if people find out that she's not even really DLC, but a complete on disk character that people will have to pay to unlock.

View attachment 51235
I asked 2 times Namco if I really have to talk about that. They didn't responded to me... then I was planning to cut it. But finally I thought I have to be honest in some points. I already did them a nice promotion video.

And It seems that more and more developpers do this now... anyway, they have to also be careful in what they are doing, especially if it's intented.

There's like, a single frame of crossfading footage in Hayate's video that shows the next row of styles in the Libra of Soul section, which is Zasalamel, Grøh, Azwel, and Geralt, and it's hard to tell if there's another row after that, because the fadeout takes away the scroll bar.

There's like, a single frame of crossfading footage in Hayate's video that shows the next row of styles in the Libra of Soul section, which is Zasalamel, Grøh, Azwel, and Geralt, and it's hard to tell if there's another row after that, because the fadeout takes away the scroll bar.
There isn't. I didn't saw anywhere other styles or weapons. Besides that Lizardman moveset.

Hopefully Bamco doesn't keep on repeating the same mistakes when they're trying to revive the franchise with SCVI (I can't remember if Yoda/Vader were also on disk paid unlockables in SCIV).

It's funny though, people were complaining about so many different things about SCV that Dampierre being a retailer exclusive pre order bonus/paid unlockable character, was relatively low on list of what people were angry about with SCV.

I asked 2 times Namco if I really have to talk about that. They didn't responded to me... then I was planning to cut it. But finally I thought I have to be honest in some points. I already did them a nice promotion video.

And It seems that more and more developpers do this now... anyway, they have to also be careful in what they are doing, especially if it's intented.
Thanks for the info and the video, regardless of if turns out that Tira is DLC or a complete on disk. If the Namco reps won't clarify, it can't be helped.

Seong Mina's 2p color is much more familiar.

It looks like Astaroth's CE grab breaks both mid and high armor ? I noticed Mina lost her shoulder cloak + hair band and her hair style changed.

Attachments

• 44D6591E-5284-4D93-9286-1D4D7E1CEF82.jpeg
    44D6591E-5284-4D93-9286-1D4D7E1CEF82.jpeg
    351.9 KB · Views: 379
Back