Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I'm new to the forum but decided to join as I've been following for a while and have thoughts to share. I noticed something interesting about CaS which I've posted in the Sc6 CaS thread.

But as a general thought, maybe the dlc characters will come with a new stage too? If the Tira dlc contains her story arc maybe it would follow that we'll get a stage too when she is downloaded, and likewise something similar for the characters that follow. I would be OK with this as it would make the dlc more of an attractive package as a whole. Setsuka is one of my favorite characters and I'd love to see her stage (Japan?) make a comeback if she's in season 1.

Last edited:
Okubo-San knowing full well that saying something as literal as that will make the fans speculate, even though he knows full well the base roster is complete
3Yr.gif

Im ight just be being dumb. But is there a thread for gameplay of the newer characters from VGC and TGS? Like Mina, Asta,Talim? I need to see some Mi-Na gameplay, cause if she's in the beta, I will be required to main her. Just as a sidenote, can i just say i think Mi-Na's Stocking things would go very well with the Tiger Lily Grieves? They would be good.

Im ight just be being dumb. But is there a thread for gameplay of the newer characters from VGC and TGS? Like Mina, Asta,Talim? I need to see some Mi-Na gameplay, cause if she's in the beta, I will be required to main her. Just as a sidenote, can i just say i think Mi-Na's Stocking things would go very well with the Tiger Lily Grieves? They would be good.
Sadly Mina isn't in the beta, nor Astaroth, Cervantes, Raphael or Azwel.

Unlockable, but most of them were from really high level, above 50 for sure. I think you started with three (Normal, Magic, Outrageous) and then unlocked one more before 50 (Cute), and then there were two pairs, Angel/Demon and Anime/Manga, that were in the 50-70 range, I think, it's been a while.
True.
But we are getting an unblockable Tira DLC

I'm very happy we are getting this beta. I just wish that they have made good decisions regarding the rest of the characters.
The game is already looking like it's going to be successful. What bothers me at it's current stage is the lack of stages since the previous games always had a lot.

Game should start arriving in some stores this week...only a matter of time before someone gets an early copy. Games usually arrive in stores 2-4 weeks before release and just sit in the back until it is time to sell.

Also been viewing a number of videos on youtube and discussions elsewhere and my god the amount of misinformation being spread about this game is ridiculous.

Back