Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I don't get why they released the beta but not let you use it. Seems odd.

I think that given it’s a network test, part of it will be to see how the network deals with surges of online play, particularly at the game’s release. By having everyone poised ready to play at once, it will be a good simulation for the real thing when the game is released so that they can make improvements if needed and be ready. A trickle of players downloading and instantly playing the beta won’t test the network’s maximum capabilities.

Inb4 its a microtransactions setup
We already know the game does have In-Game Purchases (thanks to really poorly implemented labeling of the ESRB) but hopefully those are only the season pass content...if there is an option to buy in game currency with real world money it will make the Tira "controversy" seem small in comparison. I don't think it will go that route though (hopefully).

Inb4 the shopkeeper ladies make a comeback.

I'll be so overjoyed to see Valeria... then it fully sinks in she isn't playable.

RyGNqDEM_400x400.jpg

I know some folks are tired of hearing people ask for more stages etc. We would all like that so its a no brainer.

But as a seperate point, if they add more stages the chances are they won't be playable in libra or chronicles story modes as the story modes have all been tailored around the main 11 stages, with similar artwork backdrops during the dialogue scenes. I think if they add more stages they'll only be available outside of the story modes, unless they somehow found a way to patch them in (which would probably be very complicated and time consuming if they did it).

As a side note, it's a shame that they haven't thrown together some smaller, less epic stages similar to Scv just for the sake of variety, you wouldn't think this would eat up too many resources.

But regardless, I love the ones we've got and can't wait to play on them.

Back
Top Bottom