Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Tomorrow I will eliminate all those malfested with So Fa-tia
Sophielut.gif

"Excuse me... Was that too much?" — :sc1sop1:

What dreams are made of... NSFW
Poor Bangoo, what have these perverts did to you?
FATHERXSON.jpg

http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Bangoo

I was hoping that the re-thinking of the game would begin with an explanation of the dubious moments of the old game.

For example - why do Bangoo and Seung Mina look so similar?
Are they brother and sister?
OR BANGOO IS SEUNG MINA? The authors of the game is perverts

But it seems that we will know the answer to this question only in the Twilight Zone

That ain't safe for work.
You can see her underwear or something? my gif does not have sexual connotations, it's just a throw that uses her legs, but a fanart that shows the *** from bottom to top has. If the image is inappropriate complain to the mods and they decide who is really cheating the rules.

You can see her underwear or something? my gif does not have sexual connotations, it's just a throw that uses her legs, but a fanart that shows the *** from bottom to top has. If the image is inappropriate complain to the mods and they decide who is really cheating the rules.

She uses a bit more than just her legs but you're taking this more seriously than i intended anyway. I'm just messing around.

I wonder if two characters in the base roster (and Tira) have 8 weapons instead of 7. That way: 7x19 + 8 (Nightmare) + 8 (???) = 149 weapons.

Back
Top Bottom