Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Interesting video, by the way!
It looks like Lizard, Malefic and Darksider people are restricted to male gender only =(.
It also seems like Colossus and Shapeshifter people are allowed to wonder around naked ).

It seems like malfested complete are male only, too. I'm a but curious to know why, since females have 1st and 2nd stages? Is complete the universal form of both genders or do the women just die off, before they can transition into the final form

Apparently the surprise October 4 was just a stream ...

So no Hwang?

1538078549793.png

I think one of the Libra videos from yesterday had an edgy dao user, but he was Xianghua’s style.

Still the default stance, crying, and CE finisher are the things you’ll want to avoid.

Hey guys, quick SCVI newbie question before the network test begins: how to do critical edge and soul charge, and why can't I find out how to do it? Which topic/video gave us these basic commands? The official Namco guides tell us to use the R keys - but I'm sure another way exists using 2 of the standard buttons.

Hey guys, quick SCVI newbie question before the network test begins: how to do critical edge and soul charge, and why can't I find out how to do it? Which topic/video gave us these basic commands? The official Namco guides tell us to use the R keys - but I'm sure another way exists using 2 of the standard buttons.
It's probably A+B+K for CE as used for CEs and BEs in SCV.

Ay yo what the fuck I downloaded the beta and it said it's not available. I'm EST when is it available!??!?!?! *spasms*

Edit: wait... apparently it's available tomorrow at 8 am... *sigh* I thought it was today for some reason

Ay yo what the fuck I downloaded the beta and it said it's not available. I'm EST when is it available!??!?!?! *spasms*

Edit: wait... apparently it's available tomorrow at 8 am... *sigh* I thought it was today for some reason
Yeah this beta and game got you guys crazy, remember it's just a game. Chill.

Back