Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I dont want to jinx it but my games are going great in terms of lag ... Also did anyone see Voldos win poses where he humps the air lol

It sucks i wanna try everyone (or almost), but still want to play more Ivy, and the matches aren't coming

Now that I've finally played the game I've realized how much I'm going to miss Cassandra 😭

My sister wasn't even excited to try it because there's no Cassandra lol

Few matches in and I'm experiencing almost no lag. There's a bit of clipping on the opening cinematics before the round starts but otherwise fights are running excellent. My only complaint is queue times between matches, which I imagine is due to the lack of players online. Hopefully it's less of a wait later in the evening.

half an hour between one match to another, and if a win people dont do a rematch, also tryng to use arcade stick, but i think this game is just made for pad

I'm finding that people like to do rematches if they win 1/2 rounds but lose, but once they lose the second game again they're just nah fuck this noise lol. I'm having less trouble finding matches now than I was an hour or so ago.

I'm fine with everything you said, except that I kinda like reading the chats and stuff. I like the DLC as it is and i want SCVII just as much as you do. Age shouldn't have anything to do with anything, we're all fans here. .Just clearing up.

So, about the cross platform with sony, i hope that happens, i need more people on xbox lol.
Cheers. I'm only referring to the ones who said they wouldn't buy the game if X character wasn't in. Or the ones who are hating on DLC. And I use my age as an excuse for not understanding the CaS love. I'm 43!
Seriously want cross play though, im about to go get an Xbone just for the network test.

half an hour between one match to another, and if a win people dont do a rematch, also tryng to use arcade stick, but i think this game is just made for pad

Same. Meanwhile MaximilianDOOD is constantly getting matches.

Personally, I prefer a pad for games like this. Streamlined inputs and the emphasis on movement makes sticks rather superfluous.

To get matches you have to set connection quality to any and pray you don't fight some chump from zimbabwe

First impressions:
-Lag is really shit. Microstuttering everywhere, BUT when a match is good, it feels really good.
-Graphics are very unimpressive. Looks like a slightly better SCV.
-Movesets are nicely built. Streamlined without feeling simple.
-Siegfried hits like a fucking truck lol.
-Gameplay is super fluid. Movement feels slower than SCV almost but overal matches are super quick.

Back