Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Namco are probably sitting at their desks right now, baffled, trying to figure out how to build on Maxi's pure soul stance loops and Taki's possession system - wondering how to beat their predecessor's achievements from 20 years ago...

Reactions: Ave
All they need to do is copy and paste; these and Ivy's stances are the only aspect of the game that I'm an advocate of copy-pasting for, over redoing.

Siegfried's absolutely retarded in his current state.

Already ?!

Please, could it be possible to wait a final version of the game with all chars and movesets to (or at least start to) figure out what is retarded or not ? :)

I also hope that Namco won't patch the game to early at first, and that they won't only do it one time. I have some bad SCV memories...

BTW, 66B is + on every SCs : once blocked, I always got CH WS A/B for free VS 99% of the online players... ahahaha.

Already ?!

Please, could it be possible to wait a final version of the game with all chars and movesets to (or at least start to) figure out what is retarded or not ? :)

I also hope that Namco won't patch the game to early at first, and that they won't only do it one time. I have some bad SCV memories...

BTW, 66B is + on every SCs : once blocked, I always got CH WS A/B for free VS 99% of the online players... ahahaha.

Crawling out of the woodwork just to second this.

I remember very well how Sieg was nerfed pre-release in 5 because of some so-called "OP-ness".
Siegfried has always been one of my mains, so I personally hope they don't neuter him too badly. I'm only reporting what I know and can tell you, which is that he's pretty ridiculous in a good way. I hope it sticks personally, but we're all prone to a little selfishness when it comes to our mains.

Namco are probably sitting at their desks right now, baffled, trying to figure out how to build on Maxi's pure soul stance loops and Taki's possession system - wondering how to beat their predecessor's achievements from 20 years ago...
All they'd have to do with Maxi is make his stances actually work.

soooooo guys anyone excited for Ivy and Siegs armor breaks ? :)

Ivy no, Sieg yes.

giphy.gif

Broken!Siegfried looking like Broken!Nightmare is probably why his arms aren't covered even though when he's Nightmare he has a freaky-ass arm. Might as well have given not-Nightmare a more Guts-inspired outfit then. Someone did note that the blue from his Nightmare armor is wearing off...

Back