Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

New Stage @ 0:23 & :038?

Just The Forest Stage & Kaer Morhen in Astral Chaos.

I wanna see more of that new Illumanti guy, He really seem to be a new character with his own and new moveset.

Also btw i'm surprise they still didn't reveal Groh's dad, either they want to save the surprise and won't reveal him at all and we all get to discover him in the game (which i wouldn't mind), either he got ditched and replaced by that new Illuminati dude?

I'm sure Azwel might have been shown in the Libra of Souls Trailer. He looks like a boss. Notice that he has the power of Soul Edge & Soulcalibur in each of his hands just like Algol.

vlcsnap-2018-08-21-07h42m01s823.png

I dare you to name one fighting game with a character creation mode as extensive and deep as Soul Calibur V.

I love SCVs creation and other fighting games don’t do it but the best creation I have ever played in a game was Smackdown vs Raw 2k11. I was hoping that SCVI would give more options. Right now it seems like they don't. I will wait until release, however, to have an opinion of if it’s good or bad.

Well Verge has been back and forth about “Azwel” being Groh’s father and master. He looks kind of priest-like.

Also anybody notice that Libra has to do with scales yet if you know the word in Spanish, libro, it means book? And “Libra” is in library. So I think that’s a clever name for this mode. And hey, SB-SC2 world map is back!

Small thing I noticed, but it's kinda funny how unfinished this sword model looks. Looks like it's cel-shaded, like it's from Wind Waker or something :D

Soulcalibur-VI_2018_08-21-18_010.jpg

Also this CaS face is actually great, nice to see female faces that are actually cute.

Soulcalibur-VI_2018_08-21-18_030.jpg

I wonder what’s the price for the Season Pass? I think $19.99 is a fair price point. Four character at $4.99, and create a character items at $2.99. Save $6 for buying season pass.

Injustice 2 Ultimate Pack= $39.99 had 9 characters, 4 premier skins, 2 shaders, Street Fighter V Character Pass=$29.99 has 6 characters, 6 costumes, Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 1=$29.99 has 4 characters, 12 costumes, Kombat Pack 2=$24.99 has 4 characters, 9 costumes, Tekken 7 Season Pass=$24.99 has 2 characters, 2 stages, 1 new mode, metallic shader.

I wonder what’s the price for the Season Pass? I think $19.99 is a fair price point. Four character at $4.99, and create a character items at $2.99. Save $6 for buying season pass.

Injustice 2 Ultimate Pack= $39.99 had 9 characters, 4 premier skins, 2 shaders, Street Fighter V Character Pass=$29.99 has 6 characters, 6 costumes, Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 1=$29.99 has 4 characters, 12 costumes, Kombat Pack 2=$24.99 has 4 characters, 9 costumes, Tekken 7 Season Pass=$24.99 has 2 characters, 2 stages, 1 new mode, metallic shader.
Depends. There could be multiple Seasons, especially if this game proves successful.

I'm busy at work at the moment so i dont have time to check any videos or images but can anyone confirm if they allowed removing sides of shoulder/arm equipment? Or better yet selecting different ones for each side?

I'm a little bit confused about this whole Tira DLC thing

"Tira is available as a bonus character in the SoulCalibur VI Season Pass. Pre-order the season pass today to receive Tira on day one as well three additional playable characters and armor packs in the future. Tira will also be available for individual purchase. "

So you have to buy season before the game launch so you'll get her at day one? if you buy the pass after launch you won't get Tira? That thing need more clarification.

Just The Forest Stage & Kaer Morhen in Astral Chaos.

I'm sure Azwel might have been shown in the Libra of Souls Trailer. He looks like a boss. Notice that he has the power of Soul Edge & Soulcalibur in each of his hands just like Algol.

View attachment 50402

Yeah, also the fact that there's no mention on his name maybe another hint, maybe BN are aware of the leaks so.

I'm a little bit confused about this whole Tira DLC thing

"Tira is available as a bonus character in the SoulCalibur VI Season Pass. Pre-order the season pass today to receive Tira on day one as well three additional playable characters and armor packs in the future. Tira will also be available for individual purchase. "

So you have to buy season before the game launch so you'll get her at day one? if you buy the pass after launch you won't get Tira? That thing need more clarification.

Yeah, also the fact that there's no mention on his name maybe another hint, maybe BN are aware of the leaks so.
Yeah I believe that people who didnt buy the season pass or preorder the game will have to buy her when they release her on a later date, I think thats what T7 did with Eliza.

5 and 6 aren't even in the same league and I waited too many years for this game. Folks who won't buy the game over one DLC announcement or whatever weren't real fans and are looking for reasons to be unhappy. Don't speak of cut content when A.) The announcements aren't finished, B.) The game isn't out, and C.) No one has datamined the disc.
Getting some MvCI flashbacks reading this post

Back