Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Maybe, but... I think would be like this:

View attachment 50799

More symmetrical, don't you think?

Yeah, but you block less of the character starting low.

I will never, ever, ever agree that Seong Mi-na goes between Cervantes and Astaroth, until I actually see it in-game. It's silly and nonsensical. Lizardman belongs there, and Hwang and Seong Mi-na would have added new lines that aren't present here. Tira's line isn't present here, either unless hers is actually what you're calling Voldo, Voldo could be where Raphael is, and Raphael could also have a line added. The screenshot with these lines came out so long ago, it could be very different now versus then.

?

Mi-na is present. She's at the bottom, opposite Voldo. Between Raphael and the creation slot.

20180901_124042a.jpg

So is the mask/glasses supposed to be some sort of "Clark Kent" disguise or just a fashion accessory?

Guys as Wonkey pointed out on twitter this most likely is not the final build. Raphael's moves are not all named properly.
I also wanted to add that I believe this is the Talim/Voldo build from a while ago. So maybe this is the final build of when they decided to add more things. #hopeful #ordilusional
Dl-mgzdV4AAg1x7.jpg:large

Last edited:
Guys as Wonkey pointed out on twitter this most likely is not the final build. Raphael's moves are not all named properly.
I also wanted to add that I believe this is the Talim/Voldo build from a while ago. So maybe this is the final build of when they decided to add more things. #hopeful #ordilusional
Dl-mgzdV4AAg1x7.jpg:large

220px-%CE%A3%CF%89%CE%BA%CF%81%CE%AC%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%82%2C_%CE%91%CE%BA%CE%B1%CE%B4%CE%B7%CE%BC%CE%AF%CE%B1_%CE%91%CE%B8%CE%B7%CE%BD%CF%8E%CE%BD_6616.jpg

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

Well, this comes as a bit of a relief, honestly. Uncertainty takes hold again!

Part of Raphs's lore is that he's from a noble family but becomes disgraced and exiled, right? I'm guessing the glasses are an almost comically thin Tuxedo Mask/Superman type disguise since he's on the run. It's cheeky and kinda growing on me.

Also now I dunno what to believe with those placeholder movelist names. Sigh... kinda wish Namco would just confirm at least the actual number of base roster characters so we can stop assuming the worst with regard to how much more we can expect from the base game.

Unrevealed stuff and speculation can be fun but when half of the forum is like "looks like the final build with 4 DLC slots, too bad" and the other is like "obviously those aren't DLC slots and there are lots more base characters and unlockables to be revealed still!" it just gets kinda needlessly combative and frustrating for no reason. I'm part of it, I admit. It's so easy to misinterpret and either be too cynical or build unrealistic expectations for this product we'll all be buying.

Part of Raphs's lore is that he's from a noble family but becomes disgraced and exiled, right? I'm guessing the glasses are an almost comically thin Tuxedo Mask/Superman type disguise since he's on the run. It's cheeky and kinda growing on me.

Also now I dunno what to believe with those placeholder movelist names. Sigh... kinda wish Namco would just confirm at least the actual number of base roster characters so we can stop assuming the worst with regard to how much more we can expect from the base game.

Unrevealed stuff and speculation can be fun but when half of the forum is like "looks like the final build with 4 DLC slots, too bad" and the other is like "obviously those aren't DLC slots and there are lots more base characters and unlockables to be revealed still!" it just gets kinda needlessly combative and frustrating for no reason. I'm part of it, I admit. It's so easy to misinterpret and either be too cynical or build unrealistic expectations for this product we'll all be buying.

Don't worry about it. You were trying to be realistic and to not get anyone's hopes up for nothing.
I also thought it was the final build but this movelist "error" I think hints otherwise.

Back