Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I'm actually hoping they'll announce someone other than them, to finally shut down the fools who think this is the final roster.
You don't have to be disrespectful... Some people think it's not the final roster/DLC slots, some people think it is. Can't you just leave it at that and if more base characters are announced then cool, you don't have to be all "Ha, I told you so" that's just immature.

Here's something: in the old art for Schwarzstrom, the four main players are presented on a heraldry shield.

latest

Ivy is on the right (left from our perspective), matching with the dexter position. As for purpure, purple was a rare color in olden times, so it's presence denoted a certain level of wealth. Ivy is a rich girl, so that association would make sense.

Guessing Astaroth will be called something like 'Sinister Gules'.

There’s info on this on each character’s Wiki - Ivy is Dexter Purpure, Nightmare is Honour Azules, Astaroth is Sinister Sable, and Aeon is Base Vert. These are all just heraldry positions and colours I think.

The fact that the game references this might add fuel to the Aeon fire, although they could just fill the position with a CaS Lizardman if needed for gameplay.

Reading through chats, I have noticed that many people voice dissatisfaction over the length of CE animations, especially during Zasalamel fights... And, I gotta say, I'm feeling it a bit Azw... As well. What are your opinions?

I like the lengthy supers quite a bit because they at least have some time to get a little creative with them now as opposed to the "variety" we got in SCV. Variety meaning we got some that were as spectacular as as Ivy's and then some that were as anticlimactic as Z.W.E.I's. That being said, the serial escalation on some of the CEs in this game is a bit ridiculous. Siegfried's is one I've heard a lot about, and while I personally don't think it's that bad, it pales in comparison to many other characters' CEs.

Back