Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Couldn't have said it better myself. That's all this thread is is cancer, waiting for radiation therapy to start on October 19...

Unfortunately it seems like they're pushing SCVI off to the side at TGS with just a trailer as opposed to Tekken 7, which has something going on with a livestream and a stage announcement (probably official footage of Negan).

We might get something though for SCVI. A mode reveal for example? As of Tekken 7, it seems a bit too early for a Negan footage, he will be released in 2019.. But instead, I suppose (and hope) that Julia's reveal trailer.

We might get something though for SCVI. A mode reveal for example? As of Tekken 7, it seems a bit too early for a Negan footage, he will be released in 2019.. But instead, I suppose (and hope) that Julia's reveal trailer.

I know, I’m just bummed they’re giving Tekken the spotlight even though SCVI is the game that sorely needs it.

Any news about new Stages?
Not since the leaked build from Melbourne, which showed the two blank spots from E3 build unlocked but the same amount of stage slots.

1535975617827.png

It may go beyond that if the game is able to live up to more than it’s hype.
The same is possible due to the opposite. And this is something I would like to discuss here.

The netcode. Based on the safest assumptions, Soul Calibur 6 will have Tekken 7's netcode, or at least something derived from it. To my knowledge, Tekken 7 had some serious issues in its infancy with its online. Is that the case with most fighting games? If this happens with sc6, how many of you will be collectively outraged and start whining from day one like there is no tomorrow? :)

The same is possible due to the opposite. And this is something I would like to discuss here.

The netcode. Based on the safest assumptions, Soul Calibur 6 will have Tekken 7's netcode, or at least something derived from it. To my knowledge, Tekken 7 had some serious issues in its infancy with its online. Is that the case with most fighting games? If this happens with sc6, how many of you will be collectively outraged and start whining from day one like there is no tomorrow? :)
I'd think they would adapt the corrected netcode from t7 to sc6 but we will have to wait and said.

I won't be outraged... i'll be playing single player until it is fixed.

I'd think they would adapt the corrected netcode from t7 to sc6 but we will have to wait and said.

I won't be outraged... i'll be playing single player until it is fixed.
Same here. Unlike tekken7 there should be way more single player content to tide me over if they have to fix anything with the online. We have the main story and then we have libra of souls. Plus cas I'll be fine.

What do professional Street Fighter V and Tekken 7 eSports players say about SoulCalibur and why don't they play it? Have any said they might try SoulCalibur VI?

Why was Justin Wong seemingly clueless about Xianghua recently - instinctively lacking any natural curiosity and experimentation in terms of trying to discover her moves? Was he taking the piss and trying to make a statement...? He did seem quite arrogant - bigger ego than Jackie Chan?

Why was Justin Wong seemingly clueless about Xianghua recently - instinctively lacking any natural curiosity and experimentation in terms of trying to discover her moves? Was he taking the piss and trying to make a statement...? He did seem quite arrogant - bigger ego than Jackie Chan?

he simply got payed to promote a game that he doesn't play/like and is not interested in that's all, it did bring some attention to SC, there were a lot of people to see the matches on stream.

he simply got payed to promote a game that he doesn't play/like and is not interested in that's all, it did bring some attention to SC, there were a lot of people to see the matches on stream.
If I was getting paid to play Street Fighter V - a game I don't play/like - I'm sure I would have done better than him. He wasn't making any effort at all - looked like he was taking the piss to me, and trying to mock the game.

Back