Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Hopefully this means the two white circles on the character select are unlockable Lizardman/Hwang, just for visual reasons I'd hate to have an awful lopsides select screen for however long it takes to get dlc.

View attachment 51238

HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG d/fjdiofgjsdio;gjsdo;gjksgo;jkgo;dfsdf

ChrisFarley.gif

Don't know about Hwang but Hayate's video shows a distinct Lizardman. We'll just need to wait and see for anyone else (or more clarification on Lizardman's deal).

@Soul
Or they are lazy to re-design an old char like Hwang
And he doesn't look exactly like he was in SC3. In SC3 there was a big golden circle between his chest and i can't see it in the picture

I can't confirm neither Hwang (I wasn't allowed to play Mina's story) or Lizardman are playable.

I didn't saw any of Hwang moves. He can just be there with artworks.

But yeah, the hopes has risen up.

But this is his classic SC1 outfit. He don't seem to be redesigned enough. But I like this artwork.

The bottom of his costume could be different and changed up. At least that's what I'm hoping.

So I think it is quite likely that we'll see cameos of pretty much every possible DLC character for season 1 and season 2 in the main story.

Cassandra, Hwang, Yun-Seong, Amy, Rock, Lizardman, Setsuka, and Hilde. Basically if they have a portrait in game they are the most likely to be DLC down the road since they would already have art work and design for the characters ready which would mean a little less work they would need to put in. Basically if we do not see a character in soul chronicle they probably don't have a good chance (but it's not impossible) of making it in this game even as DLC.

So I think it is quite likely that we'll see cameos of pretty much every possible DLC character for season 1 and season 2 in the main story.

Cassandra, Hwang, Yun-Seong, Amy, Rock, Lizardman, Setsuka, and Hilde. Basically if they have a portrait in game they are the most likely to be DLC down the road since they would already have art work and design for the characters ready which would mean a little less work they would need to put in. Basically if we do not see a character in soul chronicle they probably don't have a good chance (but it's not impossible) of making it in this game even as DLC.

Okubo mentioned SCV characters being possible as DLC and being in talks about a second guest, so appearing in the story doesn't matter.

As Hayate said, it appears to be based on his SoulCalibur costume, not SoulCalibur III. It has his updated headband from SoulCalibur III, but the body is not.

As Hayate said, it appears to be based on his SoulCalibur costume, not SoulCalibur III. It has his updated headband from SoulCalibur III, but the body is not.

That's what a bunch of the characters are like aren't they? Mixing together costumes from different games.

Back