Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

i want to see what will happen to wizard lizard in the end . Maybe we see him in the game or something. I know I am going to create him in my game

If I only this could be seen as a hint that she's awaiting to join the roster ;)

I do love how much he references her though. Doesn't he still have "Quickly now! Amy awaits me!" too? Kinda weird to have two so-similar sounding lines.
I noticed another one in Hayate’s latest video, too. When he goes into Soul Charge at low health, he says “Give me strength... Amy!” instead of his normal line.

4th October kind of fits time-wise for a final character reveal if they do one (and don't leave Inferno and any possible others for 'surprise' unrevealed unlocks). I figured Brasil Game Show would be the place if there's a Brazil event reveal for whatever reason but that isn't until mid October.

Last edited:
Well, October 4th is a Thursday... character reveal trailer?

South america is always late when it comes to news and stuff so dont be surprised when its nothing new only the same stuff we already know.

nothing.jpg

Oct 4...

50% it’s just some random promo to show off some already known features, or not surprising features more targeted towards brasil such as portuguese voice acting
25% it’s a reveal for a character that has been discussed ad nauseam, maybe lizardman/aeon
20% it’s a reveal for some feature or content not expected but with a decent likelihood like team battle or brazil related cas content
4% it’s some new character relevant to brazil, dlc or not
1% it’s something completely unexpected

I don't think unlockable characters like Inferno will get announcements. Really hoping there's more of them, since OG Lizardmeng exists and seems like a possibility.

I could see them announcing the first season pass DLC character in October (yes first, because apparently they don't consider Tira a season pass character) since people still don't know what they're paying for yet

I can't think of any significance of the date October 4th. I honestly expect it to be what they have planned for DLC// the final character. I, however, don't think it would be Inferno because that was, in my eyes, supposed to be the surprise reveal trailer. It could just be a story trailer too. No one knows :)

BrasilGameShow: 10-14 October,
Harada will attend, he is also representing Soul Calibur according to the site, but SC VI | Tekken 7 are not part of the highlights.
Brasil Game Show.png

Last edited:
Back