Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

This suggests PS hasnt learned their lesson from SC5. Inferno is not the mimic? So now what? Do we get Edgemaster introduced to us later as the mimic? I guess its still ok if there really isnt a mimic at all, but then Inferno as a mimic would have been preferable to a cheap Nightmare clone.

I maintain that we should be able to know every single character in the season pass by the time it goes on sale. Considering Deluxe Edition has been on sale for a while now, the announcement is long overdue.

Oh yeah. Was it ever mentioned how much the season pass was on its own? If not, can confirm it's $30 separate.

Inferno doesn't have Terror Charge and I think that teleport replaces Grim Stride. I dunno, seems like he has fewer options than Nightmare so I'm not sure that I would call him an improved Nightmare.

Never expected to see the day when the community is disappointed that a a character isn't a mimic.

Because a mimic would at least fulfill a role? A nightmare clone is useless. It's amazing though that this is how far we've come. To having useless mimics on the roster in SCV to having useless boss clones on the roster in SCVI because of how small the roster is.

Back