Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Did anyone test if Tira can still kill herself with her own self damaging moves? I felt like they would have removed that since chip damage exists.

By the way I’m just walking into this thread from not having seen any of you since like, March . . . I’m kinda scared of what to expect . . .

11 Days... Like... it sounds so close, yet so far... My brain is literally like "AAAAH SO CLOSE!" and then "oh my god the days are going so slow... I'll never make it."

I legit don't even know why anymore XD It's not like the past where I didn't even know who or what was in a Soulcalibur game when I bought it. This time around I know the whole fucking roster, all of the game modes, I've seen almost all (if not all) of the main story, plus the first 30 minutes of Libra, and I've seen how CAS looks. Literally NOTHING is left in the game that can surprise me now (which is actually really sad...), and yet I'm still having withdrawel and shit. It makes no sense!

Anyway I was thinking about guests again and my brain screamed "XENA!". I'm a huge Xena fan anyway and I made her (as well as a couple other characters from the show) as CAS in SCV but think about how well she fits into that era? Admittedly Xena is quite a bit before SC's timeline I should think given how primitive things looked, but still. What better female guest than one of the biggest female empowering icons of all time? (and no I'm not getting on the feminism bandwagon, I couldn't give a shit, it's just a happy coincidence). And I bet Lucy Lawless would be totally down for that shit too and I can just imagine the kind of epic dialogue she could have. Imagine one of her battle intros just being her famous battle cry? Or maybe that could just be something she does for some moves, I dunno.

Would never happen of course, if for no other reason than we have enough sword users, but it's fun to dream.

Yes, this is what happens when SCVI deprivation, boredom and alcohol mix. You're welcome.

By the way I’m just walking into this thread from not having seen any of you since like, March . . . I’m kinda scared of what to expect . . .

Welcome back. I took a several year hiatus after i quit playing 5 and returned when i started getting excited for 6 not recognizing anyone. I just jumped right in anyway running my mouth and not giving a shit. Haven't gotten myself banned yet or anything and i'm kinda surprised honestly.

11 Days... Like... it sounds so close, yet so far... My brain is literally like "AAAAH SO CLOSE!" and then "oh my god the days are going so slow... I'll never make it."

I legit don't even know why anymore XD It's not like the past where I didn't even know who or what was in a Soulcalibur game when I bought it. This time around I know the whole fucking roster, all of the game modes, I've seen almost all (if not all) of the main story, plus the first 30 minutes of Libra, and I've seen how CAS looks. Literally NOTHING is left in the game that can surprise me now (which is actually really sad...), and yet I'm still having withdrawel and shit. It makes no sense!

Anyway I was thinking about guests again and my brain screamed "XENA!". I'm a huge Xena fan anyway and I made her (as well as a couple other characters from the show) as CAS in SCV but think about how well she fits into that era? Admittedly Xena is quite a bit before SC's timeline I should think given how primitive things looked, but still. What better female guest than one of the biggest female empowering icons of all time? (and no I'm not getting on the feminism bandwagon, I couldn't give a shit, it's just a happy coincidence). And I bet Lucy Lawless would be totally down for that shit too and I can just imagine the kind of epic dialogue she could have. Imagine one of her battle intros just being her famous battle cry? Or maybe that could just be something she does for some moves, I dunno.

Would never happen of course, if for no other reason than we have enough sword users, but it's fun to dream.

Yes, this is what happens when SCVI deprivation, boredom and alcohol mix. You're welcome.

I liked her but mostly only for the chakram i guess.

This was so random that for a few seconds I thought it was a leaker confirming Amy is in :P Thanks for that.

Heh, it describes how I feel about the diversity discussion that has been going on for multiple pages. I didn't even bother reading some of the posts because I just don't care. It was a good opportunity to turn Raphael's quote into a meme though.

Heh, it describes how I feel about the diversity discussion that has been going on for multiple pages. I didn't even bother reading some of the posts because I just don't care. It was a good opportunity to turn Raphael's quote into a meme though.
My choice of relevant quote would be:
"Sorry, I didn't catch all that."

Back