Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Hello guys!

My Quick Breakdown / Guide series comes back with the Wild Ninja of the Manji Clan : Yoshimitsu.

Thanks Happy to helped me pulling this out, it was a lot of work, I hope you will enjoy!

This series is mainly for discovering a character, even for non-player of the character, so everyone understand how a character are working!
Don't hesitate to share and like to make people know about SoulCalibur VI !

I'am planning to do as much as video for the release of the game, but it requires a lot of time! Hard week incoming!
Very good guide as usual.

Totally off topic but I've been watching SCIII Tales of Souls playthroughs and I'm really hoping Libra of Souls will have tons of hidden encounters and throwback characters. Keres, for example, was a really cool and creepy character to fight.

Also imagine running into Luna from Chronicles of the Sword or have Greed attempt to steal your money? I really hope someone on the team thought to do stuff like that and not just have tons of boring CAS like generic Brigands like we've seen so far.

If they include a Keres or Greed or Miser or whatever fight I’ll die of nostalgia. I remember how a good portion of the enemies in SCIV’s Tower mode were names taken from Chronicles of the Sword, and I thought that was a neat (albeit very minor) touch

She can wear clothes but putting a jacket on her primary costume caused three issues.

1. They toned down her asymmetrical armor design as a result. Probably because it was too much upper body bulk with the coat. The pauldron/arm piece was far less prominent and her overall appearance suffered because of it.
2. The coat's design looked awful. Too much noise and clutter with it. Any previous alt coat she's worn looks far better (maybe not SC3).
3. Because they went with the coat for her primary, they didnt go with the coat on her secondary and that fucking christmas tree shit was the worst costume that ever existed in the history of costumes. In anything. Ever.
Her SCV outfit highlighted her being an dominatrix, but still acknowledged her as an aristocrat. The skull and snakes were added motifs to her being an alchemist. All of these highlighted her character and balanced on each other. I don't see the 'noise' you're referring to. Her SCV 2P is somewhat mixed, but I don't find it offense, because she still is an aristocrat and dominatrix. I actually like it more than her SCIV 1P. But in SCVI, her outfit without any proper 2P makes her seem like a pure dominatrix and nothing else. At least SCIV balanced her with a good 2P. At any rate, I'm still going to play her

Seriously? Cassandra as DLC???
What a wasted slot.
Plz Namco tell me if it's true. Before I buy the season pass...

EqualNegativeCoral-small.gif

Her SCV outfit highlighted her being an dominatrix, but still acknowledged her as an aristocrat. The skull and snakes were added motifs to her being an alchemist. All of these highlighted her character and balanced on each other. I don't see the 'noise' you're referring to. Her SCV 2P is somewhat mixed, but I don't find it offense, because she still is an aristocrat and dominatrix. I actually like it more than her SCIV 1P. But in SCVI, her outfit without any proper 2P makes her seem like a pure dominatrix and nothing else. At least SCIV balanced her with a good 2P. At any rate, I'm still going to play her

Seems like we can agree on some things at least. Belle skirt is the best single piece of female equipment that has ever been on CAS.

View attachment 51848Just seen this on Twitter - this pic of Siegfried is so much better than the main one used in all the promo, and looks to be official...

I'm not one to play on a fight stick but that one with Siegfried and Nightmare looks so damn sexy.
Also I agree that the art for him here is way better. I actually want to get this now.
Just take my money! lol

For me, that piece would be the princess dress. But I am in agreement with you that the belle dress was awesome, too! Ivy has some neat designs. Her SC2 bonus costume was very classy imo.

Ivy's 1, 2 and 4 alts were very, VERY good.

Although despite belle skirt being the best single item, as a whole outfit Sophie's 2P is the best.

I think the pricess dress was more like a full outfit right? As in it included a top and bottom part. The Belle skirt was so good because you could literally throw it on almost any type of character and it would look decent unless it was a barbarian or something like that.

The Belle skirt was so good because you could literally throw it on almost any type of character and it would look decent unless it was a barbarian or something like that.

I think I pretty much ONLY touched the Belle Skirt if I was making some kind of barbarian type character lol. It was too bulky for anything else imo

That being said, I’d love to see it and most of the other SCIV 2p pieces return.

Back