Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I've just seen an image of Talim in CaS wearing Ivy's dental floss. They're not holding back are they.

View attachment 52087
Video Game Perversity Potential at its finest...

People will take full advantage of the fact that we customize female characters however we like!

Give them low cut tops that show off a lot of breast cleavage, thong bottoms that bare their buttocks, short skirts that easily exposed their underwear, or heck, leave them wearing nothing but undergarments.

...And you could do it with any female character you like.

You shouldn't have admitted to it. Now the FBI has proof. RIP, amigo.
Party van.jpg

So, that was it. 1 more day and it's launch day. It felt like yesterday when Okubo showed up on stage asking us if our "souls still burn".
Honestly, i'm both excited and sad at the moment. Excited 'cause VI is a dream come true, a game we never would've got in the first place. But i'm also sad 'cause i can't afford the game or even a PS4 (i'm also going through an important period of my life now with studies and such) yet.
In my short while here i had tons of fun and some very good conversations. I'll still be around from time to time though not in the frequency of these last few days. Most of you might not think of me as much but personally, it was great meeting you all!

Make sure you have fun with the game guys, i'll join the stage of history later down the line.

So, that was it. 1 more day and it's launch day. It felt like yesterday when Okubo showed up on stage asking us if our "souls still burn".
Honestly, i'm both excited and sad at the moment. Excited 'cause VI is a dream come true, a game we never would've got in the first place. But i'm also sad 'cause i can't afford the game or even a PS4 (i'm also going through an important period of my life now with studies and such) yet.
In my short while here i had tons of fun and some very good conversations. I'll still be around from time to time though not in the frequency of these last few days. Most of you might not think of me as much but personally, it was great meeting you all!

Make sure you have fun with the game guys, i'll join the stage of history later down the line.

Just think that when you join us the roster will be increased by then so you'll be able to choose between more characters.

On the other hand, I know many people that will wait for a complete version even when they can afford it right now. It's the most reasonable thing one could do. To have extra patience for a full experience at a fair price. I cannot blame them, but I am not able neither have the will to do that.

Anyways, you won't miss the fun just by waiting. It will be there waiting for you and I doubt people could get bored fast from this game. I hope it is well received in long term too.

the only thing I don't like about the Season Pass is that I'm kind of buying into it blind with the Deluxe Edition.

if I knew at least Cass was part of the Pass ( heh, that rhymes ), then I wouldn't really care who else is in it, as Cass alone would make it worth it for me.

but if she's not in the Pass, then I would feel like it was a waste. but I'm not really complaining, cuz I'm still getting the Deluxe edition.

i think people will start buying the season passes after the first/second reveal, thats when the revenue for the season passes will start to kick in.

Just think that when you join us the roster will be increased by then so you'll be able to choose between more characters.

On the other hand, I know many people that will wait for a complete version even when they can afford it right now. It's the most reasonable thing one could do. To have extra patience for a full experience at a fair price. I cannot blame them, but I am not able neither have the will to do that.

Anyways, you won't miss the fun just by waiting. It will be there waiting for you and I doubt people could get bored fast from this game. I hope it is well received in long term too.
Well said, i hope so too for the game generally. Though actually, i have no problem with the roster and whatnot, even now it's more than enough for me.
Complete edition or not, i'm definitely getting SCVI first chance i get haha! 'Till then, i'll treat my eyes to its CaS, story etc. 'cause even just by watching, it's loads of fun!!

That's the impression I got from a YouTube clip where somebody made a female with Groh's style. They were testing all the many different poses / actions for taking the CaS photo before saving it and everything was firmly fixed. Unless it only happens when taking the photos for some reason.
If that’s true it’s got to be a glitch. For one it seems very arbitrary and second I find hard to believe given just how sexualized everything else is that this would be nerfed intentionally.

Give them low cut tops that show off a lot of breast cleavage, thong bottoms that bare their buttocks, short skirts that easily exposed their underwear, or heck, leave them wearing nothing but undergarments.
The fact that your descriptions of the perverse ways in which fans can customize female characters just sounds like a description of how most of the female cast looks by default says a lot tbh lmao
I can honestly say I'm not a huge fan of the character design department this time around.

The fact that your descriptions of the perverse ways in which fans can customize female characters just sounds like a description of how most of the female cast looks by default says a lot tbh lmao
I can honestly say I'm not a huge fan of the character design department this time around.
Much better than 4's.

Absolutely nothing wrong with any of it as long as its adult women.

I've just seen an image of Talim in CaS wearing Ivy's dental floss. They're not holding back are they.

Hey! Repressed girls from such religious countries need to express themselves, too!

Bred from the Gap SCVI edition, recorded in game from MitsuOwnes!

Also, anyone with Steam go check the preload! The 11.6 GB are already there :D

Not a bad track, reminds me a bit of SC5's Nightmare theme, Pavurnus Nocturnus. You know, Project Soul troll attempt

pavurnus = terror

nocturnus = night

Let’s hope there’s no Collector’s Edition exclusive character lol.

You know, i am surprised they haven’t tried to make tekken or soul calibur like naruto fighting games, where the only differences in each new version of the game are pretty small lol.

Steam (pre-loaded) says SCVI will be released 18th - does that mean I get it at 00:01 my time or what?

Eh... Steam is 32-bit... is it going to put SoulCalibur VI in the x86 Program Files?

Back