Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

So my personal opinion on the CAS ranked thing is literally just this

Ranked mode should SPECIFICALLY lock out CAS characters that are out of the height range of the main cast

This would allow CAS players to parade their masterpieces (or tragedies...) in ranked, and allow competitive players to not have to play a guessing game of musical chairs with hit boxes.

The issue is more than just phantom hitboxes. Employing CaS parts to hide character hitboxes is another serious issue worth taking into consideration. There is an important question about the competitive aspect of a fighting game that gives an edge to certain visual "builds" for even a select number of characters.

--Forgon

Questions about the unlockable 'legendary difficulty' setting.

Is it unlocked by completing arcade mode on 'very hard'?

Once it's unlocked, is it also available in vs mode against cpu?

Its available from the get go in VS and you have to beat Very Hard Arcade to unlock Legendary Arcade.

Its available from the get go in VS and you have to beat Very Hard Arcade to unlock Legendary Arcade.

It's not available for me in vs. The highest it goes is very hard.

Is it possible you didn't see it in vs until you'd completed arcade on very hard first to unlock it?

The issue is more than just phantom hitboxes. Employing CaS parts to hide character hitboxes is another serious issue worth taking into consideration. There is an important question about the competitive aspect of a fighting game that gives an edge to certain visual "builds" for even a select number of characters.
I would argue that this is a minority of trolls doing this. Just like the ones putting penises on their CaS. Those who actually care about CaS in the artistic sense don't really do either of these things. The only concerns for us would be height and weight hitboxes.

I've not been paying too much attention to CaS in online ranked matches debate but I do have a suggestion that would solve this. Give players the option to not match up with CaS characters. In retrospect this is no different than region locking connections due to lag that can happen with long distances or restricting matches with those that a above 4 bars of internet connectivity.

I've not been paying too much attention to CaS in online ranked matches debate but I do have a suggestion that would solve this. Give players the option to not match up with CaS characters. In retrospect this is no different than region locking connections due to lag that can happen with long distances or restricting matches with those that a above 4 bars of internet connectivity.
This is a good idea, started playing online today and its very annoying

Hi everyone !

I had the chance to interview our dearest Junichi Nakatsuru, the all time Soul Calibur Composer and now also Music Director for SCVI during my trip at Tokyo Games Show. He's accompanied by Takahashi-san, the Game Director during the interview. If you're a fan of the SC music and would like to know more, check it out !

I know the sales stuff was talked several pages back, but the game is already cracked. GG denuvo and more potential steam sales.

My rank reset to 0 point for unknown reason. My battle record also gone, meh.
Different characters have different RP.
I know the sales stuff was talked several pages back, but the game is already cracked. GG denuvo and more potential steam sales.
Denuvo is garbage that doesn't work and put at least a $100,000 hole in this game's budget that could've went to other things like porting more CaS parts or completing Lizardman as a full character.
Also piracy is barely a large issue for PC games in this day and age. The vast majority of pirates are people who couldn't or wouldn't spend money on the game either way.
Seems kind of pointless if you can't play online.
You can play online, but only with other pirates.

Back