Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

SCV Aeon will never not be better than not-Sophitia with crawl stance.

Just replace Aeon's flight with crawling and you'll get the best parts of Lizardman in one character. That I'd gladly pay money for.
Sophitia WISHES she could rushdown like old Lizardman. SCV Aeon is just... I don't even know what they were trying to do with him aside from repurpose Kratos assets. There wasn't really anything particularly good about him, and his returning Lizardman moves were god awful in V for whatever reason.

Dunno why everyone's clamoring for DLC announcements already, theres so much to do already that I don't even have time to think about it....
I can't talk for everyone, but I've already finished Soul Chronicle and Libra of Soul twice, 100%, so all that's left is creation mode and fighting, and yes, can do a lot of fighting with the characters we have, but creation mode is lacking, so there's that, but also I'd like to know the rest of the characters because I may want to use them more than the current cast, depending on who it is. Hwang, Aeon, Cassandra, Amy, and Setsuka would all be relevant to my interests. I played some ranked today, and it's great on PC, so I'm happy about that, so I'll have fun with that, but having more content to play with is always better.

Its the issue with three shields that bothers some people. I dont care either way personally. The existence of CAS lizards ruins Aeon for me. I really wish that wasnt a selectable race. If Aeon is established as the dominant, leading figure among Lizardmen, then you cant have ninjas, magicians, monks, etc. Or in other words, more intelligent Lizardmen.
The three shields argument has never been valid, since we've always had three shields in every game since SoulCalibur II. We actually had four in SoulCalibur III. But Aeon's style was always its own thing, a little at first but a lot in latter games, and I do also feel the dual axe style was a regression. I couldn't see it as anything else other than Kratos, because, well, that's what it was. Aeon lost his identity, so I'm glad it's back to sword/axe and shield, if he's meant to return as DLC.

Cassie's Soul Charge will turn her into Lizardman(or woman).

there, problem solved. ;)
i-like-the-gbpcng.jpg

He fights the way he does serving Ares. It's in SCIII he starts to regress, but he still shows advanced intelligence by discarding his weapons, I don't personally see the issue.

Not enough intelligence for me i suppose. Still not anywhere close to the intelligence displayed by random CAS Lizardmen and that bothers me.

If I had to choose a single character to return though, I want Algol.

Ok, now that is a topic worth discussing.

Well, I guess I lied about being done with data snooping and mining. I found and extracted the narrator lines, but nothing out of the ordinary. I found some textures related to BGM DLC which pretty much confirms we'll be getting music DLC from every game in the series (SE, SC1, SC2, SC3, SC4, and SC5). There's one music track called "Charange_Mode". Sounds like Engrish for challenge mode, but maybe it's a music track used for arcade mode.

I noticed there is a Character Compendium entry for Yun-seong. Do you unlock that by playing Libra of Souls?

Still can't believe you people still talking about cass and liz even after the game came out. Give it a rest people, it's time to move on.

Looks like they've got a new build they're testing: https://steamdb.info/app/544750/depots/

By the way, the current PC build we're playing is from 1st of October.
Hi, I recently saw one of your older vids and noticed the character portraits of Nightmare till Geralt are organized the same as the game's character list:

list part 1.png list part 2.png Screenshot (237).png

It's interesting to see that Edge Master's placed before Nightmare, Cassandra got placed after Talim and Amy gets placed before Groh.

I also think it's a bit strange that they placed Edge Master, Cassandra and Amy this way.

It would be more clear if they just gave these three other ID numbers to place them at different spots (like Kyam or Kunpaetku for example) or they could've just labeled them as NPC's, this way we'd know right away that they were never intended to be playable.

Back