Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I don't know what's worse, the bad forced perspective on Ivy's arm, or the horrible contrast of emphasis between Ivy's breasts and face that belong next to the dictionary definition of "objectification".

2B is surprisingly done well, funny enough.

Last edited:
Hopefully Hwang is the next dlc character
Cass better be DLC #4!!!
forever-a-clone_o_218249.jpg

I know most people won't like this, but I think I might want the next two characters to be new/guest. Partly because I'll be unreasonably pissed if we get returning characters and Hwang or Yun don't make it and partly because no matter who returns a ton of people will be complaining. If I have to hear complaints anyway and getting returning characters I don't care about will ruin my fun a considerable amount, I'd rather get no returners since it will piss me off way less. It's a bit easier to deal with not having your character when others are in the same boat. The amount of missing characters is so small already that it almost feels like they have a personal problem with the characters and that feeling will only be amplified if we get returners that are not who we want.

Long story short I think it might actually hurt the game less if we get new characters for the last 2 dlc slots

Let's be real, when/if Amy comes out as dlc plenty of people are gonna put her in lewd outfits just like they did in sc4.
Hmm, Hello Talim is already in the game and they are around the same age (at most 1 year of difference) xD
And 2B's outfit have nothing to do with Amy/Viola or Tira, just because she is wearing a skirt and it's black doesn't mean it's the same style.

2B look sick though, one of the best looking character in the game so far, hope she is fun to play as
It's gonna be funny when people get to see how Kaine costume really look from behind... might stop talking about Ivy and her boobs xD

Last edited:
That moment when TIRA pick up the ULTIMATE soul edge (sorry I had to crop the image for... reasons...)
TIRA.png

I know most people won't like this, but I think I might want the next two characters to be new/guest. Partly because I'll be unreasonably pissed if we get returning characters and Hwang or Yun don't make it and partly because no matter who returns a ton of people will be complaining. If I have to hear complaints anyway and getting returning characters I don't care about will ruin my fun a considerable amount, I'd rather get no returners since it will piss me off way less. It's a bit easier to deal with not having your character when others are in the same boat. The amount of missing characters is so small already that it almost feels like they have a personal problem with the characters and that feeling will only be amplified if we get returners that are not who we want.

Long story short I think it might actually hurt the game less if we get new characters for the last 2 dlc slots

i wouldn't mind a new character, thou i would mind a Guest character its just too much at this point, but if we get that i can assure you like 90% of the community would be pissed (and for good reasons). The most asked characters are Cassandra, Setsuka, Amy, Hwang, Lizardman, Z.W.E.I., Viola, Hilde and at the very bottom of the pit are Rock and Dampierre (Sadly cus i do like him). if they are smart and they are planing to bring a new character, it should be sold separately from the SP and be added after the SP is done, or in other words it might be better if they do this for a SP2.

considering the entire first season pass for tekken 7 was male

it was also only guest characters

and okubo was behind tekkens season pass as much as harada

so....

Back