Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I don't think bows are meant for melee combat. But then Zelda would end up as a Raph clone. Personally, if SC6 does have a switch version, I'd rather have someone like Hector from Fire Emblem, just for the sake of having a swifter axe user in case Aeon doesn't make it back with an axe-and-shield or his dual axes.
I get what you're saying but the popularity of the Zelda franchise can't be trumped so I find it unlikely that they would pick a fire emblem character. I'm not a fire emblem fan but I did play the one Hector is from and every time I talk about that game with "true fire emblem fans" as they call their selfs, they act like im stupid just for bringing it up. If fact a lot of them told me the first American fire emblem was on DS and no they weren't trolling me. So my real question is do fire emblem fans even know who Hector is now days?

Last edited:
It seems CaS is having difficulties and removing the ability to have customs. They keep coming back and leaving randomly so there must be something weird going on.

Having an opinion is not the same as making an uneducated general statement to thousands of sheep who follow whatever he says lol
That's just, like, your opinion, man.

Gonna have to disagree, the fact he has an audience doesn't change that he is sharing his opinion, however ill-informed you might think it is. I'm inclined to agree with him, but also with the guy who pointed out SC isn't much better in regards to pandering to perverbs :)

So, Verge predicted three guests - Geralt, 2b and Jago from KI.
First two predictions came true.
I wonder if the prediction about Jago will come true?
I don't recall the latter two, are you sure?
So I no longer can look at custom characters made by other people on PS4 is anyone else having this problem?
How is that a problem, lol. I'd pay for a feature like that.

I don't think bows are meant for melee combat. But then Zelda would end up as a Raph clone. Personally, if SC6 does have a switch version, I'd rather have someone like Hector from Fire Emblem, just for the sake of having a swifter axe user in case Aeon doesn't make it back with an axe-and-shield or his dual axes.

Not familiar with Fire Emblem at all so i cant comment but i wouldnt call The Bow of Light your standard, run-of-the-mill bow. They could even make it break or shatter every few seconds but she just always resummons the bow anyway... or go with OoT Zelda that switches between her and Shiek maybe?

Aris has a large audience, therefore any opinion he holds that i disagree with is no longer an opinion but some form of brain washing on those that watch his content.

Aris has a large audience, therefore any opinion he holds that i disagree with is no longer an opinion but some form of brain washing on those that watch his content.

Idk why I'm entertaining this when you've proven yourself to be a troll multiple times but this is not what I said and if you interpreted it as such then check your reading comprehension skills. Most of his fans blindly agree to anything he says and if you don't think this then look at his stream chat or youtube comments or whatever, it's pretty toxic. He has thousands of people basically riding him and waiting for an opportunity to pounce on people who disagree with him or criticise him. Don't get me wrong, I find him funny. But don't put words in my mouth; I don't appreciate it and quite frankly it makes you look pretty pathetic.

that's one of the issues I had with Injustice 2. each of the character packs included a guest character. which meant 4 guest characters ( I think ), with 2 of those being MK characters. And that meant 4 slots taken away from DC characters, including characters I wanted to return from the 1st Injustice, like Raven.
Kinda like how I missed muh Doomsday and Shazam (even though the latter is dead in that universe). :/

I really wish Azwel got a staff with some magic like Geralt. I don't even feel like making a custom character of him because I see him and I'm like "where is your weapon? TnT" I've come to the conclusion I'm not a fan of simultaneous weapon users *goes back into hiding*

So, Verge predicted three guests - Geralt, 2b and Jago from KI.
First two predictions came true.
I wonder if the prediction about Jago will come true?
He never mentioned the latter two, and he didn't name Geralt until like a week before he was announced anyway. Anybody with a brain saw Geralt coming,

Jago seems a real odd choice considering there are more popular characters than him and the fact other KI characters are fully weapon based.

well, Jago is kind of the face of KI, plus being a ninja monk, he'd fit in with the SC crowd.

btw, did they release a patch for consoles yet?

Back