Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Jago isn't possible on PS4, so I don't think he'll be in.
I know. that's why I said he'd only work if they decided to do platform specific guests.

since they aren't going that route, Jago has no chance. unless magically KI gets ported to PS4, which I highly doubt.

I'm actually pretty upset by this.

KEEP CREATIONS OUT OF RANKED IF THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY. I know, there's a trophy, so we can't. So adjust the settings so people don't have to see anyone's creations if they don't wish to. But the fact is you guys gave us a creation system with plenty of tools. Now you're punishing us for using the tools you gave us? It's extremely silly. And to clarify, I'm not a lizard dick maker, but I've made some fantastic creations that some might deem "inappropriate", and it just seems silly that they allow us such freedom only to take it away.

I know that but I'm ignoring that detail for now because you never know. At this point anything is possible with Mugen Fighter 6.

Hmm indeed. Makes me think back on my Lebron James and Donald Trump idea i had a while back because anything really is possible.

KEEP CREATIONS OUT OF RANKED IF THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY. I know, there's a trophy, so we can't. So adjust the settings so people don't have to see anyone's creations if they don't wish to. But the fact is you guys gave us a creation system with plenty of tools. Now you're punishing us for using the tools you gave us? It's extremely silly. And to clarify, I'm not a lizard dick maker, but I've made some fantastic creations that some might deem "inappropriate", and it just seems silly that they allow us such freedom only to take it away.

Bruh are you making dick lizards or giving female CAS characters nipples ??? if none of the above then you are good and dont have any reason to be mad.

I am okay with doing that for the overt cases, but one has to wonder where they draw the line, especially in a game with almost naked people already. No doubt there will be some ambiguous cases.

I hope these people will get a 2nd chance, maybe they thought their behavior was funny especially the 2nd case, and they wouldn't do it again.
The playerbase is already quite low and it's not the sort of game people will buy back in loop like cs:go.

I mean i hope this ban is not definitive, it would be quite harsh for a first ban...

I hope these people will get a 2nd chance, maybe they thought their behavior was funny especially the 2nd case, and they wouldn't do it again.
The playerbase is already quite low and it's not the sort of game people will buy back in loop like cs:go.

I mean i hope this ban is not definitive, it would be quite harsh for a first ban...
Ye it should be a suspension expect in cases where they're hacking their RPs.

I don't agree with banning any CAS that operate within the existing limits of the game, regardless of what people choose to make with them. Anyone that hacks the game outright to disable sliders and such however, is straight up cheating.

I'm pretty sure you "agreed" to follow these rules after reading the lengthy contract the game asks you to peruse. Everyone read that carefully, right? I'm going off of memory here, but I'm pretty sure:
SOULCALIBUR VI TERMS AND CONDITIONS SECTION V PARAGRAPH 2 said:
Bandai Namco reserves the right to add, modify and/or discontinue any account and/or modify the number of ranking points associated with any account if the account holder is found to have added dicks, nips or other inappropriate modifications to a customized character. Especially if its a Lizardman. C'mon, no one wants to see that. Also, we reserve the right to decide what is and isn't inappropriate.

Does seeing lizard dicks really matter to people that much? I mean how prudish can you get? Oh, Ivy can waltz around in a fucking dominatrix outfit but the moment you see a nipple you go blind? I just find the 'inappropriate' CaS funny.

Back