Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Yes, I have made a non-erect nude male and nude female who both look beautiful and realistic in design. My question is - does it say in the terms and conditions that nudity from their CaS system is unacceptable? Yes, I know that common knowledge would be that you can't have nude characters online in a game that doesn't list it in its rating, but it seems reasonable to allow us to create what we want given their flexible system.

Does the system provide you with dicks and boobs to put on your CAS??? the answer is no. Sure there are ways to to create such things but if we use common sense (something that people seem that lack of) you would understand that those are not meant to be used like that.
On the nudity part, have you seen Ivy and Voldo for reference? you could say that's how far you can go, sure you can make a CAS with only underwear and you could say that's how far we can go. so what did we learn almost nude is ok, completely nude is a no no.

Yeah no, i'm not dealing with this bullshit of page after page on this thread of people telling me "she's in get over it" or "its what is best for the series". Conveniently drawing a line that ends with 2B and ONLY 2B. A fucking technological android gets shoehorned into a medeival fantasy game and dont even get me started on the balance implications of her pod and how the hell that will work. Clearly NB crossed a line and said "Fuck it, we need those sales." Well guess what kids? If i gotta look forward to swarms of 2B online, you can deal with your mains not making the roster in season 1.

From a business perspective it could make sense to prioritize pulling as many people as they can from outside first, THEN worry about missing favorites. Separating them like that would increase their chances of selling more season passes and DLCs in general i think.

Because hey, you know... its more money for them and its what is "best for the series".

There’s already automaton race.

https://gyazo.com/125262018cf1024512fa666ad945c3e9 Like Sophitia's here? That just means you have metre (2 full bars), but you're not using it.

In this picture, you can see how Mitsu's bar is now whitish blue and his weapon is glowing:
ee177d78de1df1c9ce7614272f5075a2.png

https://gyazo.com/ee177d78de1df1c9ce7614272f5075a2
This means Mitsu is Soul Charged, which as Ardenwolf said, is activated by pressing 4+ABK, or away from your opponent + Critical Edge button.
Also when Ardenwolf said you need "3 full bars" I believe they were talking about the singular segments of the bar/metre, so confusion is now occurring based on terminology so let's clean this up:

A bar/metre is the thing that fills with green over the course of the fight. When you reach 2 full bars/metres it caps out and becomes yellow. This means nothing other than it's full and can no longer be gained until you spend some. Ardenwolf meant that you need 1 full metre to use Soul Charge (1 metre is made of 4 segments).

Any attack while in this mode should kill your opponent provided it does enough damage, it's not a case of "they have full life but one soul charged move will kill them".

If you're meeting all these conditions but still having the issue, reply back and we'll explore further options. For now it seems you're a bit confused on whether or not you're actually soul charged. Which character do you play?

Some people do refer to the segments of the metre as bars, but since other people use bar/metre interchangeably it can lead to this kind of situation, thus I refer to the smaller bits as segments rather than bars. Spares everyone really.

I'm playing with the Siegfried move set.

Nevermind, though. I finally got it. My button timing was a little off with this, but I nabbed it!

Last edited:
There’s already automaton race.
That isn't the issue and it's been repeated in detail what the issue is which is the technological gap in time periods. If a sports car appeared in SC6's medieval setting I would have the same issue. I'm not even against the idea of a fighting games spanning timelines with technological differences, one of my guilty pleasure fighting games is Time Killers but the reason I have no issue with that but I do with Soul Calibur is that it's more focused on a specific time period and 2B's inclusion spoils it.

So to be clear it's got nothing to do with automatons, it has everything to do with the technological gap being absurdly advanced that it ruins the tone of Soul Calibur's medieval setting.

AND AGAIN! are you making lizards with dicks or giving female CAS characters nipples ??? if not YOU ARE GOOD!!! god is it really that hard to understand what is not appropriate. of course they wont say literally "hey guys stop giving your creations dicks!!!" because they assume we understand what "appropriate" is.
How do you know that though? Them not specifying what's appropriate and what is not is where the problem is. Also, who is gonna be reporting these "inappropriate" creations, because if it's the players then that's an even bigger problem. What if someone thinks my characters skin colour is offensive and reports it, or if someone takes offense to talim being in 2B's outfit? They should really just leave it alone.

AND AGAIN! are you making lizards with dicks or giving female CAS characters nipples ??? if not YOU ARE GOOD!!! god is it really that hard to understand what is not appropriate. of course they wont say literally "hey guys stop giving your creations dicks!!!" because they assume we understand what "appropriate" is.

well then what you said about don't make a lizard dick and you'll be okay is complete bs

bro i was talking about what is "appropriate" not only about lizard dicks, if you read the last sentence. and of course there are more things that are not appropriate! but being Bamco they are not gona list what we can and what not, that's not their job (that should have been your parents job to shove common sense and what is appropriate and what not) if you bought these game i assume you are not 10 years old and that's what Bamco also thinks i suppose.

Simple solution for all of this: Add an option to filter out CASs from search in Ranked Match. That way, you don't have to deal with people ugly ass CASs designs.

bro i was talking about what is "appropriate" not only about lizard dicks, if you read the last sentence. and of course there are more things that are not appropriate! but being Bamco they are not gona list what we can and what not, that's not their job (that should have been your parents job to shove common sense and what is appropriate and what not) if you bought these game i assume you are not 10 years old and that's what Bamco also thinks i suppose.
When the term 'appropriate' is coming from the same people that think it's okay to have Talim in Ivy's outfit than yeah sorry but i'm gonna need a list from them because our views on appropriate are very different.

Simple solution for all of this: Add an option to filter out CASs from search in Ranked Match. That way, you don't have to deal with people ugly ass CASs designs.

I've mentioned this before here, to give the player the option to choose if they want to be matched up with CaS characters like how you can set what internet bar connection to match up with. No doubt it will get overlooked again and the back and forth about banning individuals because muh too edgy CaS character will continue.

but i'm gonna need a list from them because our views on appropriate are very different
Dude, it's simple: no genitalia, no completely obscuring your character so your opponent will see only gigantic cube/apple/shell ( I really hope that this shit is bannable, as it actually affects gameplay [in a worse way than "altering hitboxes through size", because there you at least have some kind of visual indication. It's still broken, but you can more or less deal with it], unlike dicklizards).

I've mentioned this before here, to give the player the option to choose if they want to be matched up with CaS characters like how you can set what internet bar connection to match up with. No doubt it will get overlooked again and the back and forth about banning individuals because muh too edgy CaS character will continue.

But if i want to see my opponents cool designs but not their uncool ones, what then? They might have a really cool looking sticker on that giant lizard dick.

I'm fighting Groh as part of that mission where you have to train with him in Libra. Super-powered red-hair Groh and he's just kicking my ass. What are the best moves to defeat him? I play with the sieg-style.

Dude, it's simple: no genitalia, no completely obscuring your character so your opponent will see only gigantic cube/apple/shell ( I really hope that this shit is bannable, as it actually affects gameplay [in a worse way than "altering hitboxes through size", because there you at least have some kind of visual indication. It's still broken, but you can more or less deal with it], unlike dicklizards).
I keep hearing about obscuring and shells... does this include doing things like giving characters shields on arm using the turtle shell? Because I've done so when character appropriate and sophitia's sword and shield are too small.

Back