Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Are you @SpellcraftQuill or something? Because that's definitely one of his meme lines l0l

don't know who that is...…. so it's not me...….lol

Yeah but it's Hella funny and SC could a few humor elements here and there

true. but when attacks are too "specific" to a certain character's personality, it makes it harder to apply the style to your own CAS. I guess that's the downside to this system where you copy an existing character's entire style and moveset.

So considering we're having one the most important discussions in Soul Calibur's history which is Cassandra's butt I've got this really curious question about her critical finish. Does she squeaky queef on command?

Jokes aside, yeah I want her critical edge to match her feisty personality rather than being comical.

exactly.

I dont understand how Ivy can be a threat at close range though. I'll admit i'm still a bit of a scrub myself and have a ways to go but from what i can tell her general plan needs to rely on pushing them back out. I suppose that depends on the character she's fighting and how well they do in close range.

If this were SC4 Ivy with all of her Sword Stance shenanigans then that would be different. Seems like she doesnt have any of that good close range stuff anymore. That was the last time i played Ivy.

Capability and competence that goes for both players and characters in a match up.

Ivy has decent stuff that doesn’t make her bad at close range, just not as good as most characters.
But like most situations she needs the right opportunity for a push back or a close range punish, basic competents can give you that.
Which is another thing that bothers me, she doesn’t seem that hard to pick up and play for the amount of reward you get.
I’ve fought 3 rage quit Ivy’s this week, E1,E2 and F1
It encourages really lazy players to jump on her meta.

I respected the infinite super matches I had with Voldo than I did with rage quit Ivy.

kaine's costume.png

It's official, whoever is doing the character selection screen is a royal derp. It looks like the two circles left and right of custom and random were moved, fine, but why the hole in the center (that isn't the center anymore), still, and why is Inferno still upper left corner causing asymmetry. It's terrible.

Seems like there are 3 spots for others characters..
Nope, Inferno is in the upper left corner.

Back