Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

How many more patches until they fix the clunky, laggy, stuttering loading and ui? There's just no excuse for a game to run this bad on modern hardware, especially given that it's not very hardware intensive. Load times should be extremely minimal without black screen transitions. This frustrates me so much!

How many more patches until they fix the clunky, laggy, stuttering loading and ui? There's just no excuse for a game to run this bad on modern hardware, especially given that it's not very hardware intensive. Load times should be extremely minimal without black screen transitions. This frustrates me so much!
They said another patch will come after 2B, but yeah, I was expecting them to fix it with 1.10.

I was hoping for 2B to get a story in Soul Chronicle. They were really hyping her and Ivy up to have a rivalry. Ivy's immortality was highlighted in the trailers to be the reason how they get to meet. It seems like it's just like the Noctis & Negan Trailers; just something for the trailers with no plot relevance. It would've been interesting to see how 2B fit into the story, like Geralt did

So that move where the pod picks up an opponent and sets them down in front of her, can anyone comment on details for that? Is it a low? Its range? Whatever? I remember seeing it pick up a downed character during the demonstration and it looks like her CE is guaranteed immediately after.

Ooohhh while i'm at it, here is another question about 2B i dont think anyone has checked or talked about yet... is she available in Libra??

Last edited:
So that move where the pod picks up an opponent and sets them down in front of her, can anyone comment on details for that? Is it a low? Its range? Whatever? I remember seeing it pick up a downed character during the demonstration and it looks like her CE is guaranteed immediately after.

Ooohhh while i'm at it, here is another question about 2B i dont think anyone has checked or talked about yet... is she available in Libra??
I think it’s just a grab.. and yes i’m using her style in libra atm.

Yes, I tried it today and you instantly get a lvl1 weapon for 2B style and can unlock the rest while playing.

Well i'll tell you what. Even IF 2B is not broken, the stuff from her is very different than other characters. That coupled with how i've heard that she is very easy to pick up and use means she is going to demand a lot of knowledge to properly defend against and counter her moveset.... for anyone that purchases her and even has access to the lab. Anyone else, my condolences. You have your work cut out for you.

Cause you know... its one thing to tell a player complaining about a character, to "go to the lab", "learn the matchup", or "get good, scrub".

But ummm, that is a little bit different when it requires an additional purchase to even do that, for a character they may or may not even like.

Last edited:
I find that her speed range combo and her ability to cover distance all adds up to something that strikes fear. I played a few of them this afternoon. I just froze up after trying to find openings with my fastest moves an d getting countered all the time. She's so wierd. Though I will say that a potential weakness in her may be the fact that a lot of her single button press moves result in multiple attacks and I don't see a lot of gb moves in there. So that means re is good against her pressure imo.

Back